Sexiest male news anchor?

glennnn

• 3 weeks later...

Every time he comes on the news, Jacob Rascon makes me want to cream my pants....

http://cdn.newsbusters.org/styles/blog_body-50/s3/images/2015-05-04-NBC-NN-GarlandTXTerrorAttack2.JPG

Although Jacob Rascon is still my favorite, he hasn't been coming on lately. The only man to give me a thrill these days is Steve Patterson.

Steve-Pattersont528.jpg

Steve Patterson is an American journalist based in Los Angeles, California. He is a Correspondent at NBC News. Patterson graduated from North Farmington High School in the class of 2003. He went on to attend Michigan State University, graduating with a Bachelor's degree in journalism. Prior to joining NBC News in January 2016, he previously worked as a reporter for CBS News Philadelphia’s KYW-TV and for KSDK-TV.

Steve-Patterson535.jpg

Not sure why its not letting me attach photos but Errol Barnett is DEFINITELY my fantasy news anchor

PS: @administrator How do you attach photos? I click the icon, paste the link but I get an error message. Is there an easier way to do it?

Edited by RandyVue

How do you attach photos? I click the icon, paste the link but I get an error message. Is there an easier way to do it?

The trick is to isolate the image so that the end of its url is ".jpg" or ".webp" or another image file extension. My link to Boris is this

https://everipedia-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/ProfilePicture/en/boris-sanchez__e3f4ce_medium.webp.

So for Errol Barnett, do a search, then right click on the image, and in the menu choose "open image in new tab" (speaking of Chrome & Opera browsers). Then when that one opens, copy the whole url, and you get this handsome man. (Not all links will cooperate.)

PS. He looks sexier flaunting a little underwear than Jerry Falwell Jr does, IMO.

anga+makubalo.jpg

• 2 months later...