Trying something new on A4A

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3003 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the second as it was amended. You might want to include your stats though as you did in the first. Remove the word "average". You're so far from that in so many ways. If they ask for more pics then send them.

Dough is complimenting me :) I know I aint no 215#, I guess I should start labeling myself "Twink" and accept donations to keep me from starving, this reminds me of the cover picture of my facebook LOL I love that Meme. Back when THE Womens Rights movment took place the ladies held signs saying "Give us money were pretty"

*holds sign*

TEXT ME 2168602145

TEXT ME 2168602145

TEXT ME 2168602145

TEXT ME 2168602145

Is an eyesore in the ad and looks a little desperate.

Just my opinion.

Say it once clearly....and I got it.

I agree once would be enough. But with my experience sometimes a particular statement needs to be stressed. A few examples would be whether one can host, prefered way to be contacted and hiv status. How many working guys out there have in their profiles they only travel and how many emails or phone calls do they get asking if they host? After a while it gets very annoying. I wish that people would actuay read the profile rather than look at the pics and ask questions that could had been answered ahd they read the profile.

Hugs,

Greg

Archived