What;s your favorite strip club in NYC?

joselowe
This topic is 2979 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Which ones doe you all like the best and why?

So far I've been to Monster, Adonis and Fairtytale and I have to say that every time Spunk's Monster is hands down the best! The most/best privacy for lapdances and also the abundance of guys and hot guys in the bar area.

Are you guys talking about The Monster, the classic gay bar in the West Village? That used to be one of my favorite hunting spots 20 years ago, but my last time there was 5 years ago and the place was physically unchanged and agonizing, it was not a strip club! Did they remodel de basement?

The basement is a strip club on Thursday nights.... one of the better ones in NYC

http://s21.postimg.org/icpouvrbr/event_poster_2921299.jpg Macho Mondays at Nowhere bar. Go-gos get started around 11pm. Small lapdance area 20$ for 7 mins. Good drinks specials. Good selection of dancers something for everyone, some of the guys from fairytale/Adonis also. Free water. This party has been around for over a decade check it out!

322 east 14th St Nowhere bar.

http://s21.postimg.org/icpouvrbr/event_poster_2921299.jpg Macho Mondays at Nowhere bar. Go-gos get started around 11pm. Small lapdance area 20$ for 7 mins. Good drinks specials. Good selection of dancers something for everyone, some of the guys from fairytale/Adonis also. Free water. This party has been around for over a decade check it out!

322 east 14th St Nowhere bar.

What's the set up for the lapdance area? Is it shared like Adonis and Fairytale or individual like monster?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived