Happy VD everyone!

WmClarke
This topic is 3037 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Off to diner with the wife! Hope we can make it through this raging blizzard (accumulation about 1/4" so far) to the restaurant. :)

Wrong part of the state my side has 4" so far, not that it is much but it is blowing and I have 2' drifts in my driveway. Enjoy the restuarant.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you on the forum.

Sending lots of love, and best wishes to all of you from the heart. :).

Pray all of you are having a wonderful VD, and weekend with that special someone who means a lot to you in your life.

Isn't it amazing how VD fell on a Sunday this year followed by a 3-day holiday weekend all in one? How bizarre huh? LOL.:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Hugs,

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!!

Especially to you, JD, you hot stud!!! ;)

TruHart1 :cool:

Thanks TH1. Means a lot to get a special VD wish from you or anyone here on the forum and outside of the forum as well.

Hope your enjoying your VD evening so far. :). Be careful not to eat LOTS of candy.

I'm getting dressed now to go out to a fancy dinner(by myself) at Kyma of Buckhead/Atlanta.

Have a date with a Big Greek Fish made in seasoning salt and olive oils made from the Mediterranean sea of the Greek islands. Very tasty I must say. :).

https://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/kyma

Archived