411 Columbus Bradley Stewart

rmsosu
This topic is 2256 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

DTC, of course I'm stupid enough to think that they were the same. The Stewart profile from the link was gone and the Black link was then posted. I assumed they were the same based on nothing.

Well as long as you're OK with that.

Didn't mean to insult you. But for people who hasn't seen the original post, it could have been confusing.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem at all. In the sequence of posts my remarks all come after the Black link is posted. Reading the posts it appears that the Stewart profile was gone and that it had been substituted by Bradley Black (I assumed he had changed persona). I had never seen a pic of Mr. Stewart so could not know that Bradley was not him so the acceptance that Black was him was not unnatural. There was nothing that said, "But you should see this other guy." So I hope I get some understanding. My main point was that Black was not worth $400 in these circumstances.

The links provided here all go to a 404 page. Maybe his pic is posted elsewhere?

Although you said you only assumed that BradleyStewart and BradleyBlack were the same (i.e. - just a name/persona change), it turns out that your assumption was correct. Although the BradleyStewart profile is now gone (404 error), the recently posted BradleyBlack profile has the exact same pictures that the old BradleyStewart profile had.

So, I believe DTCG is confused or mistaken……although I have not met either entity….

Thanks. I just assumed it was just another manifestation of the onset of dementia. He is still a great looking guy with a beautiful body (assuming this person exists). If his outcall price was more reasonable and I was somewhat assured of performance (his not mine) I would be the first in line.

It was actually due to the fact that my brain was still on vacation and I saw Bradley and Columbus and my mind went to BradJock, also from Columbus.

I shall quietly slink away now... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Add me to the list of folks having seen him. He's a sweetheart. Very polite and accommodating. Even though his profile lists him as straight, he's very interactive including a great kisser.

I've already told him to reach out to me on his next trip to the area.

• 8 months later...