IvanDemadov 13 inches in LA?

stop
This topic is 3052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

water bottles are about 8 inches so if his cock is soft in the pic he could have 13, but suspect it would never get fully hard

That would be weird though. An object serves to show how big you are. Why would you put up a soft cock. Everything looks like he can't get it up too.

13 inches? Probably not. But butt ugly that's for sure. Who hires these kinds of guys?

That sounds pretty cruel Mr. M. Unless you're commenting on private pics that I can't see, I think it's a bit much to say the young man is butt ugly. He seems like a decent looking guy to me. Now, if you were referring to his appendage as ugly, that may be something else, but still seems a bit mean. Perhaps it's easier to say such things because we're all behind a computer screen, but I think it's unfortunate that gay men can make such caustic comments about each other's physical appearance. Given all that so many of us go through just to come out and seek acceptance from our communities and the broader society, it's a shame that we often judge each other so harshly.

That sounds pretty cruel Mr. M. Unless you're commenting on private pics that I can't see, I think it's a bit much to say the young man is butt ugly. He seems like a decent looking guy to me. Now, if you were referring to his appendage as ugly, that may be something else, but still seems a bit mean. Perhaps it's easier to say such things because we're all behind a computer screen, but I think it's unfortunate that gay men can make such caustic comments about each other's physical appearance. Given all that so many of us go through just to come out and seek acceptance from our communities and the broader society, it's a shame that we often judge each other so harshly.

Completely agree. To call that guy "butt ugly" is nasty, classless, unnecessary, and simply untrue. Is he the hottest guy around? Probably not, but he is decent and normal looking, not ugly, and certainly not "butt ugly".

no way 13"....he's wearing some sort of meat jewelry to plump his stump...probably a good size when natural...I have a great deal of experience in size..so take it from me...no way...largest I have been happy to be with is Marek from Brooklyn NY...a real 10" x 7"....REAL!...massive/beautiful..an a very nice man...

It certainly looks like him.

~ Boomer ~

It does look like Ivan, and the stats match to a tee. Curious how the reviewer didn't mention any language issues, even though Ivan's ad makes it seem like English is not his first language (see the interview responses). Since Ivan apparently isn't in San Franciso anymore, he may be worth a spin on the next trip out to L.A.

It does look like Ivan, and the stats match to a tee. Curious how the reviewer didn't mention any language issues, even though Ivan's ad makes it seem like English is not his first language (see the interview responses). Since Ivan apparently isn't in San Franciso anymore, he may be worth a spin on the next trip out to L.A.

It's him. Talked with him once and he's really arrogant and down right ignorant. When is was in SF and charging $300 with one pic on file, I called him. When I asked about his pic and stats he told me that it's all about chemistry and he couldn't be held responsible if he wasn't feeling me and couldn't get hard. I hung up in his face. That let me know right then.....stay away!

Archived