One more LA info request: SeanY

nynakedtop
This topic is 3054 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hired Patrick for a massage about 12 years ago ( yes some of the same pics). The massage was OK. He had an odd look. His body had great proportions, broad shoulders, narrow waist, bubble butt- Yet the skin was soft, not taught over muscle ( see photo 10 in his ad) . No visible abs. No sense of hard muscle. Handsome face, but overly shaped brows. He was nice, and tried to please me, but it was all just off. I would have no way of knowing what he is like today. Sorry if this gets too close to being a review in the forum I will understand if it disappears .

Body2body, personally I would hope that your short attempt to say what happened to you 12 years ago (as you remembered it) isn't classified as a "review" and get tossed. This is the sort of thing that I find helpful and something I come to the forum for. Hopefully people can differentiate between the two. Any way, I thank you.

When I saw him last year as a massage it was kind of a cluttered place. Face was okay (wouldn't turn any heads though) and he wore glasses throughout which was a little odd. Body was soft as well but big, the pictures kind of show it but it was doughy almost and rather unappealing to me. I don't think that the pictures accurately represent him as he is now. Never repeated and wouldn't recommend. You can PM me for details on the massage if you want.

I remember he Patrick ads for years yes, BUT the LAST pic with partial face looks like a "fairly" recent set of IPhone earphones no???? Maybe not yesterday but DEF not as long ago as 05' no???

In pic # 13 (the one with a partial face and headphones) the headphones he is wearing look like they have the volume control/skip ahead/mute functions that the old Sony Walkmen had. As others have mentioned, he has been using some of those pics for a looooooong time. He has also been 33 for several years.

Am I wrong in thinking he advertised barebacking in the last several years? And his Rentmen ad now says 'Ask Me.'

Gman

No. You are not wrong.

Thanks-now that you confirmed it, and I have had time to think I now remember his Rentboy ad said specifically he only barebacked.

Gman

Archived