Weirdest Place You Ever....

Ace
This topic is 3036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

…in Sydney, Australia inside of a British phone booth outside of a restaurant which was in clear view of others. Fortunately, we did not get caught! This Aussie gave me a sterling and memorable blow job.

…being fucked inside of a bedroom where a few doors down lay his boy friend. This frightened the hell out of me! …happened in London and in Sydney, Australia on two occasions.

…inside of an empty bar where the owner fucked me senselessly. It was all good and happened in Sydney as well.

…on a beach in Mykynos, Greece inside of a small tent with two Italians. The younger of the pair was one hell of a hottie.

Other than the preceding, nothing too, too edgy. I would NOT have had sex inside of a funeral facility in respect for the dead and my not liking this type of facility very much. I AM NOT BEING judgmental in writing this!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had amazing head by the incomparable AndrewD while driving from the airport down the strip in Las Vegas tot he hotel. Being a big library nerd, I have had my fair share both giving and receiving head in the university library late at night. All in the pursuit of education, mind you!

Alley, janitors closet, empty office floor, bathroom, dance floor, vehicle. I would really love to do it on an Amtrak. Those bathrooms are huge! You could easily fit 4-6 guys in them!

Hugs,

Greg

Dang, your Amtrak mention reminded me that I had sex in a compartment of a train from Verona to Milan. The motion of the ocean enhanced by the rolling of the rails. ;)

Archived