Quints & Pierce's Outing

ready182
This topic is 7238 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Quints & Pierce's Outing

>What do you think, the rest of us were spawned from test

>tubes? :+

Wasn't that the whole point? Or do you condone some faggot calling females, which would include your mother, a "cunt"?

>do you condone some faggot

>calling females, which would include your mother, a "cunt"?

My mother just so happens to be a cunt, a bitch, a shrew, and according to my father, one hell of a fuck. And she's damn proud of it. :p

>My mother just so happens to be a cunt, a bitch, a shrew, and

>according to my father, one hell of a fuck. And she's damn

>proud of it. :p

And yet, you are so worried about your Mom finding out that you are a male prostitute, that you won't advertise your real name, or even show your face in your ads?

Since your mom is such a cunt, then does that mean that you, yourself are a cunt? If so, then be as PROUD to announce it as your Mom does! :)

How disgusting to refer to your mother as a cunt! Does she, in return, refer to you as a sleazy, cock sucking faggot?

Or even better, does she call you her "str8" acting boy?

"What's he still doing in NY???"

He is waiting for you to come to NYC so you can suck his cock, stick your tongue up his ass, and light a whole room full of candles while you get on your knees and TOTALLY worship him! :)

"If it wasn't for Rick, this MC wouldn't be worth visiting."

Hey dude, pick your tongue up from the floor! I enjoy Rick's posts, even though I don't always agree with his statements, and I'm glad that he posts here, as I totally respect his input, but I for one, would not label his contributions as the "sole" worthy reason for visiting this site!

As far as this site goes, I like to hear from everyone, even if they have very diverse opinions from mine. I don't care if they want to get vile in their response to what I post, or even if they want to get down and dirty in their responses. The interaction is what is MOST important in keeping this site interesting.

This is WHY I HATE the banishment of people who have made this site worth visiting! I miss ad rian, fff, ethan and many others who have either been banned, or who have voluntarily left in disgust at the practices of this site. At least we still have interesting contributors in Doug69 and woodlawn!

All this "personal" interaction between posters has really turned this site into a "feel good little sewing bee", close looped circle! :(

>And yet, you are so worried about your Mom finding out that

>you are a male prostitute, that you won't advertise your real

>name, or even show your face in your ads?

Actually, what I said was that I was afraid my mother (not my "Mom") would accidentally happen upon this site when doing a google search for "escargot." But that was a joke, son. By the way, why the need to say "male prostitute"? Since when does the word "prostitute" refer to females only? That's as sexist as male nurse, female doctor, and lady cop.

>Since your mom is such a cunt, then does that mean that you,

>yourself are a cunt?

No, I'm a son-of-a-bitch. :+

>How disgusting to refer to your mother as a cunt!

I am very close to my parents and we can joke around like that. I can understand why you wouldn't understand that, since, as you wrote to me last year, you had a falling out with your family due to your homosexuality. I can see how calling your mother a "cunt" could indicate anger and resentment, but in my case, it's just a joke. And no one has any right to judge or comment on anyone else's relationship with their family (except for Dr. Phil, and then only when he's asked).

>Does she,

>in return, refer to you as a sleazy, cock sucking faggot?

My parents, proud members of PFLAG, have never uttered the word "faggot" so the answer is no.

>If it wasn't for Rick, this MC wouldn't be worth visiting.

Thanks. Just doin' my job. :)

>By the way, I figured he

>was a delegate to the DNC???? What's he still doing in NY???

I'd wanted to be one of Howard Dean's delegates but there was huge competition in New York; I couldn't compete with the likes of Joan Jett.

>He is waiting for you to come to NYC so you can suck his cock,

>stick your tongue up his ass, and light a whole room full of

>candles while you get on your knees and TOTALLY worship him!

Actually, I'm not one for candles. I always worry about falling asleep and setting the house on fire. :o

>Actually, what I said was that I was afraid my mother (not my

>"Mom") would accidentally happen upon this site when doing a

>google search for "escargot." But that was a joke, son.

Sheesh, "mother", "mom" - talk about splitting hairs! :)

> By the way, why the need to say "male prostitute"? Since when

>does the word "prostitute" refer to females only? That's as

>sexist as male nurse, female doctor, and lady cop.

Pick nit, and nit pick! Take a survey of the American public, and tally the results as to what image comes into mind at the mention of the word "prostitute"! I'll bet you $100 right now, that the overwhelming response will cite a female, not a male. I'll bet you $50 that the response would be female for nurse and male for doctor and cop! Is that sexist? Maybe, but that is imo, the general consensus.

>

>>Since your mom is such a cunt, then does that mean that you,

>>yourself are a cunt?

>

>No, I'm a son-of-a-bitch. :+

Wow, so CLEVER! Now NOT ONLY is your mother a cunt, but she's also a bitch!

>I am very close to my parents and we can joke around like

>that. I can understand why you wouldn't understand that,

>since, as you wrote to me last year, you had a falling out

>with your family due to your homosexuality. I can see how

>calling your mother a "cunt" could indicate anger and

>resentment, but in my case, it's just a joke. And no one has

>any right to judge or comment on anyone else's relationship

>with their family (except for Dr. Phil, and then only when

>he's asked).

First off, I don't recall ever having a "falling out" with my family due to my homosexuality, as my ENTIRE family knows I'm gay and accept that fact. I may have stated that they accept but don't understand or talk to me about that fact, which led to alienation with some of my family members. Regardless, your pointing out my private communications with you, on this board is REALLY tactless! As such FEEL FREE, to post my private emails to you, and by all means post all my private personal information!

If my comments came across as "judgemental" then I sincerly apologize as that was not my intent!

Archived