Question For Kurtis Wolfe

Kuriousity
This topic is 3019 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://40.media.tumblr.com/fb70bc26d0f9836afa8306e4cbcd1900/tumblr_ny8zwc5GqU1tcv38ro1_1280.jpg

BvB you are the MAN!

and holy...holy....holy....dear lord...please...don't make him a ....FUCK...I checked...he's a top!

Lord child that is NOT fair!

Oh well....a boy can dream!

Seriously though Kurtis that's an amazing photo and your ass and hairy legs look fucking incredible.

Who am I kidding?...it all looks incredible...for christ's sake the fucking BAT looks incredible....lol

BvB you are the MAN!

and holy...holy....holy....dear lord...please...don't make him a ....FUCK...I checked...he's a top!

Lord child that is NOT fair!

Oh well....a boy can dream!

Seriously though Kurtis that's an amazing photo and your ass and hairy legs look fucking incredible.

Who am I kidding?...it all looks incredible...for christ's sake the fucking BAT looks incredible....lol

I've always preferred guys like Kurtis whose legs and thighs match their muscular torsos and do not look like scrawny chicken legs.

And may I say I feel your pain, nycman, about Kurtis being only a top.

Kurtis will be traveling to Atlanta with Austin Wolfe. Why? Given Austin is handsome. But have you ever tried to schedule an appointment with him. He is rude and egotistical to say the least. I wanted to do an overnight with him. He said 8 hours for 1800. Ok, but he also wanted to go to dinner and a movie during that time. Does not leave much time for play if you want to get any sleep. I just think Austin is out to extort his clients and is unprofessional in doing it.

Kurtis will be traveling to Atlanta with Austin Wolfe. Why? Given Austin is handsome. But have you ever tried to schedule an appointment with him. He is rude and egotistical to say the least. I wanted to do an overnight with him. He said 8 hours for 1800. Ok, but he also wanted to go to dinner and a movie during that time. Does not leave much time for play if you want to get any sleep. I just think Austin is out to extort his clients and is unprofessional in doing it.

The beauty of the hourly temporary employment business is that if one temp is "problematic", there are others with similar features/skill sets. If I were of an inclination/cash position to hire, I would kick a booking David Benjamin's way, Kurtis Wolfe's way, or Nick Sterling (if he was in the business)....

Austin and I are shooting new content for Fort Troff which is why we'll both be in town for the week.

I still have availability. I'm swamped with messages for Atlanta right now so anything being booked later out is being queued up for a later response.

I thought I sensed a shift in The Force.

The beauty of the hourly temporary employment business is that if one temp is "problematic", there are others with similar features/skill sets. If I were of an inclination/cash position to hire, I would kick a booking David Benjamin's way, Kurtis Wolfe's way, or Nick Sterling (if he was in the business)....

I think Nick Sterling is very much in the business......

Archived