411 on Robert HK

Midtownm4m
This topic is 3054 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In reply to Midtownm4m, yes, the sites monitor the e-mails you send on their sites. I've been sending bland e-mails to masseurs (where the site says "e-mail this masseur"), asking them to reply on their private sites -- if I'm answering an ad on m4m or Masseurfinder,

they usually don't give their private e-mail addresses. Once I'm on a site that can't be monitored, I can ask them any questions I want to.

It's now Sunday morning, and I haven't heard a word in response to Thursday's e-mail, or to Saturday's phone message. I called the number in the ad, and got a woman's voice, inviting me to leave a message I hung up and dialed again. Same voice. So I left a message, not even mentioning the word 'massage,' with my name and number. No response. It's been suggested to me that "she" is either an answering service or an appointments scheduler. In any case, I think the whole thing is bogus, and I wonder why this guy even bothers to advertise. Just to get us to buy his "locked photos?" I don't remember if he even has any locked photos. Well, this won't be the first fraud on these sites. Perhaps some enterprising computer sleuth will discover whose picture that really is. Probably some Brazilian model.

Archived