carlo eightlatintop coming to nyc, any recent 411

Robert G
This topic is 1461 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Just received an unsolicited, degrading message from him. Asked if he would be in DC when I was planning a trip a few weeks ago, got one reply and then this. Travel plans prevented me from seeing him and I'm ever so happy I didn't experience this in person.

I just had a similar incident with him. I noticed he was going to be in my area 5/22-5/24. So I requested to see his private pics on 5/21 or 5/22, as I was considering hiring him over holiday weekend as I had no plans, initially. That changed last minute due to family.

He unlocks earlier today, 5/23, and I reply "nice dick," because it is. He sends me rates and asks if I'm interested in scheduling. I advise him I have family in town now, but asked when he leaves (as in what time on 5/24, since my family is leaving that morning).

He rudely replies "go bother someone else fucking idiot" and blocked me. Great customer service and way to treat potential future clientele.... *insert sarcasm*

I definitely dodged that bullet!!