Woof! John in NYC 411

eastcoastchi
This topic is 3059 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, the ad tells me nothing about what kind of massage he gives, the "testimonials" don't exist, and would be worthless if they did, we know he borrowed an innocuous sentence from another ad, we never know if the pics are real (don't you hope they are real?), so there's only one way to find out. Gentlemen, who will take one for the team?

Well, the ad tells me nothing about what kind of massage he gives,...

According to the second paragraph, he gives "...a full body massage for men, specializing in Swedish style (I personally like to use the thumbs to go deeper into the muscle) and nerve strokes (feathering, caressing) mixed in. My massages are usually a combination of light and medium pressure, but I can provide deeper pressure upon request."

Yes, that's a description, but thoroughly sanitized. (Unless he's using code words that have escaped me.) What I meant was, what kind of massage does he really give? Is it sensual? Erotic? Mutual touching? Happy ending? Attention paid to genital and rectal areas? These are all words that cannot be used in ads, used in my e-mails to the masseurs on M4M and Masseurfinder sites, and can't be used in reviews.

I had answered the "tell us about yourself" on Masseurfinder about a year ago, before the Rentboy raids by the Feds, and I wrote a Masseurfinder review of a masseur two days ago. The words erotic, sensual, and "nothing kinky" were in my description of a year ago. Masseurfinder wouldn't print the review unless I deleted those words from my description of myself.

The masseur that I reviewed -- same guy -- told me this morning that M4M had objected (in an e-mail to him, not to me) to my writing that he was good at role playing. Sorry, but "role play" is not allowed in a review. I can't understand why they didn't flag that when I wrote the review, because they flagged "sensual." Maybe they have a second pair of eyes look at these reviews, in case the first censor missed something.

All this nonsense shows how totally scared these sites are of the FCC or whoever monitors this stuff. They see what happened to Rentboy, and they have taken down previous reviews that are too explicit, and they don't allow masseurs to use photos that show too much skin. These ads don't mean squat any more, and the reviews/testimonials are totally worthless -- not that they were reliable in the first place.

That phrasing "I have been blessed with meeting some very nice men through this site who have been kind enough to write some very incredible reviews about me and my massage" rings a bell. Does it sound familiar to anyone else?

Shows up here: http://www.massagem4m.com/tx/dallas/16390

Also, he claims ten years of experience, and those pics are unlikely of a guy old enough to have that much experience.

Archived