Columbus help please...

rmsosu
This topic is 3070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree with Dixietony. Jockbrad is beyond compare. But he's out of town a lot these days traveling to other cities. And he changes his "location" on rentmen to match the city he's in. So search for him by name, not Columbus.

But well worth the wait. I've been with him a lot in the past few months, multiple trips, etc, just got back on Monday from a long weekend with him. Have another scheduled in January. PM me if you want any more info on him. I'll be happy to fill you in.

Also, Jakey, which we've talked about in another thread.

Have only heard wondrous things about m gaite if your needs and availability coincide. Similarly, if he is the type of guy you want StonehengexxL, only good things have been said to me about him. Just from looking at him at Men4Rent, John Bedford seems like someone I would definitely try to be with if I was in Columbus. All the right traits.

Archived