411 - TallNSouthern (Austin)

JInAustin
This topic is 3113 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here is a cached link to his old Rentmen ad. It looks like he has changed his name from TallSouthernGuy to TallNSouthern.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TOuNUrzPhBMJ:rentmen.com/TallSouthernGuy+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

It looks as though he has two reviews on Rentmen (for what that's worth). The first one might give you pause in terms of hiring him, depending upon what you're into.

saw his current schedule and, therefore, just talked to him on the phone.....he's going to be living in Las Vegas starting later tomorrow (Dec 8) and is now driving there via NM and AZ.....cool guy, casual, nice voice.....couldn't mesh our schedules, but at least he's in my region.....

saw his current schedule and, therefore, just talked to him on the phone.....he's going to be living in Las Vegas starting later tomorrow (Dec 8) and is now driving there via NM and AZ.....cool guy, casual, nice voice.....couldn't mesh our schedules, but at least he's in my region.....

Too bad you didn't ask him how tall he is.:p

~Boomer ~

6-7 vs. 6-9 is hardly a deal-breaker, guys!....jeez.....and if the "recreational activity" bothers you, you can politely ask him to refrain from it before and during a meet

I could be mistaken, but they way I interpret the first review is precisely that the reviewer asked him to refrain and he didn't: "A very nice guy, but just into some recreational things that I'm not into. Even after informed he still did it...."

I could be mistaken, but they way I interpret the first review is precisely that the reviewer asked him to refrain and he didn't: "A very nice guy, but just into some recreational things that I'm not into. Even after informed he still did it...."

Gotta agree with you.

~Boomer ~

I didn't see that (or forgot the reviewer said that).....thanks for clarifying that point.....you're right.....but at least he's a very nice guy!

he is? wow.. :D I might just have to see if hes all that he says he is :D

lucky you, sincitymix!!.....he did want me to clarify that the rentmen height field choice only goes up to 6-7!......and the "recreational activity" he partook in was because the client, he said, was dirty, pushy, and made TallNSouthern uncomfortable.....only being the messenger here.....

lucky you, sincitymix!!.....he did want me to clarify that the rentmen height field choice only goes up to 6-7!......and the "recreational activity" he partook in was because the client, he said, was dirty, pushy, and made TallNSouthern uncomfortable.....only being the messenger here.....

Looks like hes still in Az. Good thing im still recovering from surgery, I don't want to explain to the dr's why my eyeball fell out:P So I have plenty of time :D

I wonder why he took off his face pics. hes a very good looking guy. Im glad you talked with him Azdr. It certainly does take away the "hes to good looking he must be fake" alarm :D

I wonder why he took off his face pics. hes a very good looking guy. Im glad you talked with him Azdr. It certainly does take away the "hes to good looking he must be fake" alarm :D

hmmm.....yeah, just noticed the face pics taken down since last night.....and did it used to say "six foot nine" in his text title??......wondering why the face pics are gone (can think of a few possible reasons).....

will keep this guy in mind, though.....just couldn't work it out on short notice last night.....

Ahh the old De gustibus non est disputandum rears its ugly head. While I thought the guy was somewhat attractive, he was nowhere near my category of "too good to be true looks'.

Gman

Archived