Danger Will Robinson

HooBoy
This topic is 7262 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a friend once who went to a doctor and was told, "you are having a heart attack."

Well, it is happening to me in a lesser manner...the hard drive on my personal computer is crapping out and I am despartely trying to save things.

Publishing this morning;s reviews by 6am was a miracle.

Anyway, if for some reason I lose contact for a couple of days, you know why. It is not because of some dire National Enquirer type reason. It is because my computer crapped out.

Do not fret. The Message Center is on two separate servers now so we will not have a meltdown like last month and have no effect on this computer.

Well, my computer which does the reviews is fading fast and Toshiba tells me to send it in. If I do that, there will be no reviews, so I have to buy a new computer. All the data will be erased.

I just want you to know up front, so those stupid rumors do not start that people love to believe. It is just a computer thing. And my customer service has been horrific.

The good news is that I am on schedule with reviews. If I should lose everything, I will only lose about 2 or three days of submissions and all my personal pleasure pics and music.

Please just wish me patience so I do not throw my computer out the window or yell needlessly at a support person.

>I had a friend once who went to a doctor and was told, "you

>are having a heart attack."

And? What happened to him?

>Please just wish me patience so I do not throw my computer out

>the window or yell needlessly at a support person.

I wish you patience but...if we can't yell at tech support, who can we yell at? :o

Rick said: "if we can't yell at tech support, who can we yell at?"

Pandora's Box and many are here. In fact, some are your friends, eh?

lol

Sorry, Rick, it's so hard to be bright and bonvivant when I'm so far away from home.

k,k,k

--m

Archived