I'm So Excited!

Spida
This topic is 7292 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yep it is true tonight is the night! I can hardly control myself! It will really happen after months and months of waiting almost a year at that! I have been looking forward to it.. I just hope it isn't a let down with all the hype I have been building.

Tonight is the season premier of 6 feet under one and possibly my favorite show.

Just my opinion, but the reviews were positive in my local paper, the Washington Post.

I thought the show was EXCELLENT, and totally up to the standards of the past 3 seasons! As a matter of personal taste only, it was one of the BEST episodes ever! I LOVED it! and I can't recall many episodes of this series that touched me as much as this one did.

But then again, my judgement is swayed by the EXCELLENT performance from Veronica Cartwright, as Nate's mother-in-law. I'll admit that I have ALWAYS loved Veronica from her days as a little girl in her role as Viola Rutherford on Leave It To Beaver, to Jemimah Boone on the old Daniel Boone show, to her turn as a lawyer in the B. Streisand movie, NUTZ! and all her subsequent roles. IMHO, an UNDERRATED actress! :(

Seeing her on tonight's episode of Six Feet Under, only INCREASED my already high respect of this show! :)

>Just my opinion, but the reviews were positive in my local

>paper, the Washington Post.

Here are links to two less than stellar reviews. One from the San Francisco Chronicle, one from the Arizona Republic

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2004/06/11/DDGF973FAM1.DTL&type=tvradio

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/tv/articles/0613goody13-CP.html

Personally, I'm glad the show is back. I thought this episode was very good. The performance of the actress playing the dead wife's mother was superb. Nate, of course, dealt with his grief by taking matters in to his own hands, and doing things his way.

The Fishers and their dysfunctional ilk are most welcome guests in my home every Sunday.

--EBG

>>Just my opinion, but the reviews were positive in my local

>>paper, the Washington Post.

>

>LOL VaHawk, how is it just your opinion that the reviews were

>positive? Weren't the reviews written by someone else? :o

Score two for you Rick! You are right, the WP reviews were positive!

Archived