Thank you

seaboy4hire
This topic is 3127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I want to thank someone whom I won't publicly name but he is a poster on the board. There's an issue that came up and he was one of a couple voices of reason. A voice of reason that I needed and a voice of caring that made sense. Sure we talk shop, politics and other random stuff but it's very nice to know that there is someone here on the boards that can in a nice way kick me in the butt and see things a lil different. So thank you to that individual. Your kind but tough words mean a lot to me. I hope our paths cross again soon so I can give you a big hug and pat on the bum. You're truely a gem and a stand up guy. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Hugs,

Greg

Very kind and heartfelt. Whatever this person wrote to you are not just words on a page, hopefully they are words to make you look in the mirror and take a good look, see how wonderful your life is...how wonderful life is...,no matter the adversities....and take control of it yourself.....sweet man. :)

Very kind and heartfelt. Whatever this person wrote to you are not just words on a page, hopefully they are words to make you look in the mirror and take a good look, see how wonderful your life is...how wonderful life is...,no matter the adversities....and take control of it yourself.....sweet man. :)

They did and I'm doing my best to look on the bright side and hopefully things will get better.

Hugs,

Greg

Archived