American Horror Story : Hotel

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3124 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been really enjoying this season. Only 5 episodes in and it has already made up for last season (which was really the weakest season).

I spent the last season crying. I just couldn't get over them killing off the midget :( she was so much fun, and butterflies are my favorite so now when I see butterflies I think of her dying every time :(

This season is magical !!!

Totally agree this season rocks! Pretty much every guy is gorgeous on the show plus Lady Gaga has been playing such a cool character...very reminiscent of the hunger (1983). I like entertainment that pushes boundaries and so far this season has spooked, thrilled, and raised boners non-stop. Since Claudia in Interview with a Vampire, I've never been more disturbed about kid vampires...almost as disturbing as clowns ;) I hope set design and costumes get some sort of acknowledgement/award this year...totally helps the cool yet macabre atmosphere. I'm hooked on this show!

I don't know about this show. Can you help me find it? Is it on broadcast, cable, hulu, or what? What is the actual title? Am I too late to pick up all of the previous shows? HELP.

Most of what is on broadcast is lame. and at 72 I'm having issues keeping up with the many online, streaming opportunities. Runnin' hard to stay in place.

I don't know about this show. Can you help me find it? Is it on broadcast, cable, hulu, or what? What is the actual title? Am I too late to pick up all of the previous shows? HELP.

Most of what is on broadcast is lame. and at 72 I'm having issues keeping up with the many online, streaming opportunities. Runnin' hard to stay in place.

American Horror Story: Hotel is on FX, Wednesdays at 10pm est. If you have cable and On Demand, you should be able to find the latest season under FX on demand. I have TIme Warner, so it may vary by cable provider. Since it is the latest season I'm not sure it is available thru other distribution channels. I do know that FX runs repeats late at night on weekends/weekdays. Sometimes they do marathons.

I'm sure one of our smarter forum members will find other alternatives to catch up.

American Horror Story: Hotel is on FX, Wednesdays at 10pm est. If you have cable and On Demand, you should be able to find the latest season under FX on demand. I have TIme Warner, so it may vary by cable provider. Since it is the latest season I'm not sure it is available thru other distribution channels. I do know that FX runs repeats late at night on weekends/weekdays. Sometimes they do marathons.

I'm sure one of our smarter forum members will find other alternatives to catch up.

Thank you, Trueview!

Totally agree this season rocks! Pretty much every guy is gorgeous on the show plus Lady Gaga has been playing such a cool character

Lady Gaga is slaying this season, her outfits are on POINT!!!

Glen i reccomend this is a MUST SEE!!! There are 5 seasons i think, NONE of them are in order, they are all different, similar cast members with new roles.

There are alternatives to catching up but I WILL NOT POST these websites due to viruses and malicious malware.

IF anyone also needs fee virsus removal or Malicious Maleware protection quote this part of the post and I will send you website links!!

Glen i reccomend this is a MUST SEE!!! There are 5 seasons i think, NONE of them are in order, they are all different, similar cast members with new roles.

They are definitely independent each season, but there are little hints to other seasons here and there. A friend sent me an article listing connections, http://www.buzzfeed.com/michaelblackmon/surprise-bitch-its-all-connected. One was that the doctor in the 'Asylum' series was the same doctor who gave Jessica Lange her artificial legs in "Freak Show".

They are definitely independent each season, but there are little hints to other seasons here and there. A friend sent me an article listing connections, http://www.buzzfeed.com/michaelblackmon/surprise-bitch-its-all-connected. One was that the doctor in the 'Asylum' series was the same doctor who gave Jessica Lange her artificial legs in "Freak Show".

Thanks for sharing i never even put one and one together there !!! Bring the ghosts back from freak show !!!

I find this season by far the worst. Pointless, boring, and unwatchable.

Frankly, I was with you until this last ep. And I still find the Children of the Damned story line abysmal. But, I'm finally in. (Though my initial disappointment with this season prompted me to go back and watch the first three.)

Archived