I'm a mama!

seaboy4hire
This topic is 3144 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mean this might be a litter racisict of me, but you started it .......

Your other skills consist of:

Burrito making

Landscaping

Running

I don't run but I will swim. I prefer tacos over burritos only cause I can't make Mexican rice. Which really dissapoints my tia to no end.

Hugs,

Greg

I got you on the rice. Purto Rican and Mexican. I grew up around alot of ricans. I can also cook like a basic white bitch I.E. Betty Crocker. The only thing I'm not good making is itialian, I always try to make my own sauce and i fail, I have had a couple friends offer to teach me but no one fallows thru. So, you'd rather swim to me to knife me down then run to me to knife me down? I need to hide somewhere you'll have to run. Hmmmmm....

Hey Greg,

Your little fella is adorable. He looks a lot like the little grey girl I had to re-home early this year when she and her brother bothered my allergies and asthma to the point where the meds would not work. Speaking of empty houses. My pace STILL feels empty after six months. It is nice to be able to breathe, however.

Can I make a suggestion for when you bring home your next cat? Keep the cat in the bathroom for a day or two. You can spend as much time as you want with him and pick him up and whatnot, but it will give him a safe space and help him acclimate to his new home. When it is time (he will let you know) bring him out into the living room and hold him on your lap. Put him back in the bathroom and slowly introduce him to the house.

Can't wait to see pics of the second kitty.

I'm happy you have a great new friend. I have a cat, who found me, who I think was a dog in a prior life. My driveway is over 600 feet long through the woods where I live. My cat, knows the sound of my truck. When I arrive home at night, my mail is at the end of my driveway. I stop my truck, get out and head over to the mail box. I leave the truck door open, by the time I get back into the truck, my buddy is sitting in it waiting for me. He hears the sound of my truck, tears through the woods and jumps in the truck. We bump heads and head for dinner. He IS my best friend.

I'm happy you have a great new friend. I have a cat, who found me, who I think was a dog in a prior life. My driveway is over 600 feet long through the woods where I live. My cat, knows the sound of my truck. When I arrive home at night, my mail is at the end of my driveway. I stop my truck, get out and head over to the mail box. I leave the truck door open, by the time I get back into the truck, my buddy is sitting in it waiting for me. He hears the sound of my truck, tears through the woods and jumps in the truck. We bump heads and head for dinner. He IS my best friend.

I've lived with cats who acted in doglike ways like meowing as soon as they could see me from the kitchen window, greeting me at the door, following me around, or checking up on me. They're not all "can't be bothered" in attitude.

I've lived with cats who acted in doglike ways like meowing as soon as they could see me from the kitchen window, greeting me at the door, following me around, or checking up on me. They're not all "can't be bothered" in attitude.

That's very true. My one kitty who passed this summer knew the growl of the boyfriends motorcycle. Mr. Fred would wake up, run to the balcony door and look, then he would run to the front door and wait. Lil stinker was daddy's boy all the way lol.

Hugs,

Greg

Archived