411 on SexyGold in NYC

DickHoNYC
This topic is 3107 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nothing? I have a date for next Sunday. I'll let you know...

I was the one who reviewed him on RM. Very nice and engaging personality, and a great masseur. Very interactive and terrific bottom (and a very nicely muscled tanned body). Just note - if you are a size queen, he is not your man. But if you want a guy who is very exceptional in oral and a bottom, he IS your man.

My bad - a brain fart -- I reviewed AztekGold -- totally different (but sexy) guy. http://rentmen.com/AztekGold

And here I was about to recommend Solid Gold! ;)

DickHo - hope you strike gold for sure. Let us know how your men parade turns out! Headed back to Panama soon? If you are around for a few extra weeks, I have a golden boy for you who is outta town.

And here I was about to recommend Solid Gold! ;)

DickHo - hope you strike gold for sure. Let us know how your men parade turns out! Headed back to Panama soon? If you are around for a few extra weeks, I have a golden boy for you who is outta town.

I'll be in NYC until the 17th.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived