Adele-Hello

craigville beach
This topic is 3125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm not certain if this is the correct forum but who has watched and listened to Adele's new video and song....Hello ? I've watched the video 6 times and listen to the song 12 times since Friday. Wow, she is good. Listening to the words, I know I can relate to so many of my life situations to this song. I can't get my mind off it.

I was directed to it when I saw a post by Kate Hudson in the picture sehe is she is teary eyed and holding onto a pillow and she says something to the effect that she was listening to Adele's new song Hello and she was so moved she wanted to document the feeling. I was holding pillows and no that is not a tear in my eye.

I was directed to it when I saw a post by Kate Hudson in the picture sehe is she is teary eyed and holding onto a pillow and she says something to the effect that she was listening to Adele's new song Hello and she was so moved she wanted to document the feeling. I was holding pillows and no that is not a tear in my eye.

Anyone have a hanky?

Archived