Can anyone recommend a NYC muscle experience?

GeoMitch
This topic is 3003 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met the perfect guy: http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/16905/

He does massage and has the sexiest muscle body. He's masculine and nice. Perfect physique!

However, I requested a muscle worship session and he said he doesn't do that (I would have paid more for it). So I wound up getting a nude massage from this sexy muscle guy with a perfect ass and dick, but I wasn't allowed to feel his muscles up or his privates.

I need a recommendation: I'd be interested in meeting someone with similar looks (pictures don't do this chocolate god justice), BUT that is open to a muscle worship session, instead of just a massage - White, Asian, or Black doesn't matter. Any one have any recommendations?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just saw Tony Callandro this afternoon and he's looking very good. He's not been advertising since the Rentboy dissolution, but he is currently seeing clients and looking to meet new ones. He gave me his permission to post his email address here: tonycallandro.rb@gmail.com.

Archived