David Benjamin in DC?

buckguy
This topic is 2731 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

To the original poster... Are you asking about David out of curiosity or to see if he's still available?

I don't know if he is still meeting guys or not, but he's been reviewed on Daddy's. His number and email are up. I'd say shoot him an email, text, or call and find out from the horses mouth. :)

I'm wondering in general. I don't have an immediate interest but might in the near future. So far, no one knows anything beyond the obvious (and not even that). Dave recently included him on his news letter (Dave is moving to Bali, etc.) as someone to see in DC, but the link is the expired Rentmen ad. Just because someone has a review up with contact info doesn't mean they respond to said contact info esp. if they have vanished from other media--so this often is a quicker way to get information.

• 1 year later...

As it happens we have a mutual Facebook friend who was my realtor--very competent and successful and has known "David' for quite a while and seems to think "David" will be a good realtor. In a previous life, "David" was communications director for a medium sized advocacy organization, so I would imagine he'll do fine selling condos in DC.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived