8 inch thick or 9 inch not so thick which is best

craigville beach
This topic is 3132 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

ok, now that I have everyones attention and those with 9 inches are adjusting their jock while others are rubbing their ass. I'm talking about cakes. Yup, cakes. As some may know I work as a private cook for a wealthy family and I was making a cake for their weekend dessert. I selected the 8 inch thicker cake over the 9 inch not quite as thick. Made me start thinking, which would I prefer in a cock up my ass. I had to think for a minute. Both sizes have their merits but all in all I think I would prefer the 8 inch thick over the 9 inch not so thick. Although I wouldn't throw either size out of my bed for eating crackers. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

I like 'em big and thick. Some of my motivation is based on my obsessive admiration of hung men and my desire to impress and please them; that and the sense of accomplishment. Long skinny dicks kind of freak me out, so I'm glad you said "9 inch not so thick".

My first thought would be: why would I have to choose? In practice I've found that an honest nine inch dick is often tough to take; it can "hit bottom" in a painful way. To AdamSmith's point the second ring can be an transcendent experience, but it's actually better executed by a man with ten or more. An obscenely thick eight inches is probably the perfect dick for the top's and my pleasure. To answer the OP's question directly: It would be best to have the not so thick nine open me up for the thicker eight. After Mr. Nine wears me out with a one inch too deep pounding Eight could stretch me to my limits and I'd welcome whatever he threw to me.

HTH.

And how many percent of men actually have 8 or 9 inches again? :rolleyes:

I would have none, I've discovered that my ideal size is anywhere between 5 or 7 inches, with a preference towards the smaller.

Sorry to come across as asinine, but I've been having to deal with too many douchebag size queens on Grindr who think that 7" is on the small side o_O

Wolfer, length. Girth (and this is just for me) I have never had a problem with. Maybe that is because god has blessed me with a certain elasticity or maybe because companions have known how to prepare me using various welcomed techniques. Whichever I have been able to moan in pleasure.

The topic was cakes, though it reminded me of something particular to pies.

My grandmother always used to use Crisco in her pie crust - it gave it a particularly pleasant texture and flavor on the tongue. I'm not sure if it plays a role in the recipe you're mulling but, like my grandmother said, you can't use to much Crisco.

1007491.jpg

Archived