Muscle Service Down?

stevenkesslar
This topic is 3147 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was not working for me all day yesterday until late afternoon. Then I noticed that that newest posts were 1 day old, so I imagine nobody else could have gotten on the forums either. Anyway, glad to see many familiar faces from here on MSS, and the other way around ...

I have never had an issue with accessing Muscle Service. However, over the years I have heard of various issues regarding problems accessing the site.

For the record I stopped going to Muscle Service a while back as I kept getting all sorts of warnings about malware. Having had one serious issue not related to MS, I figured that it was not worth the risk. So it has been a while. Have any others had similar issues of late?

Guest MikeThomas

Now able to get in with Safari on iPad and iPhone and access the forums. Was being redirected to a domain name site earlier today.

Archived