LA Hooville Gathering?

BenjaminNicholas
This topic is 7354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Howdy Guys~

Since i'm headed to LA in the near future on a more independent scope, i was wondering if there were plans for any of the infamous Hooville Gatherings at Numbers.

If so, shoot me an email or post up some info. I'd enjoy meeting with some of the brains & brawn on this MC while i'm galloping through the city. I'm shacking up with Bobby Thompson while i'm around, so here's hoping he can put up with both my modern furniture design-obsession and a penchant for office supply stores...

Who doesn't love OfficeMax? *grin*

Warmest Always,

Benjamin Nicholas

Bobby & Benjamin in the same bed? It wouldn't be the first time~

As for my dates, i'll be in LA from 4/15-18 with no chance for an extension, as i've got to head to London right from LAX. ARGH.

If something might happen, just let me know. Otherwise, i'm letting Mr. Thompson hold the hand-mic and guide the tour. *grin*

Warmest Always,

Benjamin Nicholas

>I'm shacking up with Bobby

>Thompson while i'm around, so here's hoping he can put up with

>both my modern furniture design-obsession and a penchant for

>office supply stores...

>

>Who doesn't love OfficeMax? *grin*

Boy are you in luck, not only will we be meeting the 15th, LA's got the world's biggest office supply store--you simply will not believe the size of a Staples we've got downtown! ;o)

Will be looking forward to meeting you this Thursday. Too bad you are only staying for few days in LA. Are you sure you cannot extend your stay here :D :D It is much warmer here than in London. Will you be touring Europe?

Funseeker -- Are you reading my mind?:9 :9

Archived