Justin Bieber Nude In Bora Bora

thickornotatall
This topic is 3171 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adorable....

justin-bieber-partying-sarah-harris-spl-ftr.jpg?w=600

But my guess is that in 20 years we will see him standing on a balcony somewhere in paradise, looking somewhat like Vin Diesel...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/10/06/22/2D25D7D600000578-3262544-Enjoying_a_cheeky_smoke_Vin_Diesel_took_his_shirt_off_while_bask-m-85_1444167178728.jpg

Adorable....

justin-bieber-partying-sarah-harris-spl-ftr.jpg?w=600

But my guess is that in 20 years we will see him standing on a balcony somewhere in paradise, looking somewhat like Vin Diesel...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/10/06/22/2D25D7D600000578-3262544-Enjoying_a_cheeky_smoke_Vin_Diesel_took_his_shirt_off_while_bask-m-85_1444167178728.jpg

I'll take Vin over Justin

Hugs,

Greg

He's got a decent dick and he KNOWS that and anyone who thinks HE DOESN'T ALSO WANT THE WORLD to know that needs to rethink . o_O You and me prolly wouldn't walk around a resort terrace like that you think an uber-celeb who knows papparazzi hang from trees with telephoto lens' would UNINTENTIONALLY get snapped like that:rolleyes:? He's obvs got a Napoleon thang going on re his size and I think he's enjoying the all the press his (I think a pretty nice sized) dick is getting :cool:

as Tony suggested, I have a feeling this is a PR stunt by Justin....I wouldn't be surprised at all if he fluffed himself up a good bit to pose for the cameras he knew were out there trained on his balcony

maybe a penile implant?

Jeremy BieberVerified account‏@JeremyBieber 9h9 hours ago

@justinbieber what do you feed that thing. #proud daddy 263a.png

He seems to be nicely endowed, and yes I think he is attractive. His personality is a different issue, but since my likelihood of having any interaction with the man is nil, what does that matter to me? Such a fuss over those pictures! They are certainly not lewd or in any way compromising (more's the pity)--he is just nude. I very much doubt he cares. They will undoubtedly increase his appeal (they did for me) and already have generated a shitload of free publicity. Why would he mind? The guy certainly isn't shy. Don't know if it's true, but somebody told me he sings too.

BTW, I found the pictures on this website and saved it for future reference:

Did anybody see the video of that roast they had for him? Martha Stewart was absolutely fabulous--downright filthy and incredibly funny. Gave the Bieb personal advice on how to survive in prison, since (let's face it) it is only a matter of time. My opinion of Martha went way up. She was on stage with a bunch of black rappers who were trying to keep from peeing in their pants--she was that funny!

I try not to be too hard on Justin. Here is an 18 year old kid (what is he now, 20?) who finds himself an absurdly popular celebrity with an obscene amount of money. So he behaves like a 19 year old jerk--big surprise. And those horrible things he's done? What? He was arrested for speeding and for drag racing, he tussled with a paparazzo who had undoubtedly provoked him, he didn't get his pet monkey vaccinated, and (oh yes, the worst of all) he peed in a fire bucket. Wow! a crime against humanity. Anybody else remember those rock groups from the '60s and '70s who destroyed hotel rooms and threw TV sets out of 20 story windows into swimming pools? Hell, Frank Sinatra was guilty of way more attitude and reprehensible behavior than Justin Bieber--of course Sinatra was a really great artist. And then there was Michael Jackson...

http://blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/files/2015/10/GettyImages-491795748.jpg

Here's a solution. Hey Bieb, please keep your pants on next time and spare the world. We don't need to subjected to your fake attention grabbing nonsense. Go egg your own home and see if we care.

Archived