Is it time for some sexy humor in the gallery?

marylander1940

One of the bartenders at the legendary hustler bar named Stella's in New York told me the following joke that has stayed with me for decades:

Two missionaries, while exploring a small island, were taken prisoner by a tribe of warriors and placed inside a tent.

Presently, the tribe's chief and some warriors came into the tent and approached one of the missionaries with an ultimatum: "You have violated our territory.  You may choose your punishment, chee-chee or death."  The frightened missionary not knowing the meaning of  chee-chee, but presuming it preferable to death, replied "I choose chee-chee." 

"Very well," said the chief, and the missionary was taken into a different tent filled with the tribes' warriors.

Once inside the tent the missionary was stripped of his clothing, put upon, and fucked relentlessly all through the night.

The next morning the missionary was returned to the tent holding the second missionary.  The second missionary ran to him exclaiming "you look terrible, what did they do to you?"

"They fucked me," he replied.  "All night long they passed me from one to another."

Presently, the chief and some warriors returned to the tent and confronted the second missionary.  "You have violated our territory.  You may chose your punishment, chee-chee or death."  The second missionary, opting to preserve his dignity, replied "I choose death."

"Very well" said the chief, "but first, chee-chee!"

• 2 weeks later...