411 on DC's ZephMagoo?

DickyF
This topic is 3171 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's not new... newish maybe. :) I can't remember the name but he listed last year. He had in his ad that he was moving overseas sometime soon. He then disappeared and now he's back with a different name.

I think he lives in the area (or did) and is not just visiting.

He's not new... newish maybe. :) I can't remember the name but he listed last year. He had in post that he was moving overseas sometime soon. He then disappeared and now he's back with a different name.

If he has any reviews I'd love to read them. I'll check.

I agree his natural look is sexy!

He's in DC. Seems new; only been on RM a month. Any info or experience?

Also does anyone know what his alias refers to? Can't find anything.

http://rentmen.com/ZephMagoo

But I prefer your supposition that he is referring to Mr. Magoo.

He's not new... newish maybe. :) I can't remember the name but he listed last year. He had in his ad that he was moving overseas sometime soon. He then disappeared and now he's back with a different name.

His ad says unavailable.

I don't mind admitting that on certain guys a full set of bushy pubes turn me on. And this guy is doing it.

I always prefer it un-manscaped!!!

Gman

Well, his name is "ZephMagoo."

That would be interesting if Zeph got his name and phrase from Mr. Magoo. Zeph is really too young to have heard of him. Those cartoons are almost never shown these days as far as I can tell. Due to Magoo's 'blindness' they aren't considered PC anymore. And his phrase imitates Britney's a lot closer than that one in the Magoo cartoon.

Gman

Archived