Yet another Villa Gianni thread

canthinkofaname
This topic is 3177 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I sent this email to the email link provided on their website a few days back and as of yet no response. I intend on making a visit this weekend to the place, and I'm starting to doubt whether I'm going to get an email back.

SO I have decided to copy and paste my email here and hopefully some of you guys who have personal experience of this place can answer my questions :)

"Hello

I am a somewhat frequent visitor to London, and on my next visit (next weekend) I intend on making my first time visit to your agency.

As a first-timer, I hope you will be able to answer my questions. Forgive me for having to ask, but I feel it is better to know all essential information prior to visiting as it saves me from asking when I arrive and I then also know what to expect in advance.

I will be arriving either late Friday night (any kind of time between 10pm to midnight) or either early Saturday morning (you don't open until 1.30pm so I would probably wait until Saturday evening) . I wondered what sort of guys do you have on both Friday and Saturday nights, respectively? From reading on several internet forums , it is my understanding that you have many hot young Brazilian guys which is good but I also really like Eastern European guys. I also like my guys to be shaved and smooth with no hair down below (front or back) and wondered are your guys all smooth or are there some hairy ones?

Also, it is my understanding that you charge a flat rate of pounds 90 - is this for one full hour with one of the guys? I don't mind tipping a guy on the condition that I am personally satisfied with the service that I've received from him, but I wonder if I am expected to do so?

Also, I prefer young lads between the ages of 18 to 25 , is that what most of your guys are? I would like to know, finally, if there are no guys that take my fancy, can I leave and return at a different time when you'll have different ones? I read on the forums that I can do this but wonder if it's accurate info?

Many thanks for reading this, sorry to bombard you with all the questions,

[MY NAME]"

I'm afraid you probably did bombard them with too many questions !

They are an efficient and well run business, despite them not answering your email. They'd answer your questions if you phoned them i'd imagine.

Most of the answers are to be found on their website and on the forum here.

Also you are not going to be held captive, you can leave at any time and then go back.

Tipping is up to you, I do when appropriate and it's an especially good idea if you think you'll return.

Later in the afternoons and evenings are the best time. You will find a good mix of guys in the age groups you mention.

Go early on in your trip and I expect you'll return before your trip is over.

I agree with JulianLondon. I feel you wrote a chatty email as if to a friend or therapist. I would simply and politely have listed my 3 or 4 questions as 'bullet points'.

As a business, VG has an excellent reputation of longstanding. Due to the nature of the work, they cannot guarantee who will be there and available when you arrive.

.... and a new french host guy on the door

Haven't been for a year and am curious about this host. Is it the tall French guy (Sebastian??), around 6'4'' and 30ish, swimmers build, who has been one of the lads behind the mirrored door? Or is it someone wholly new?

I can confirm that "supply and demand" can vary. Partly luck and timing, but no reason not to go back more than once on the same day (time permitting)

From my observation their business model combines a degree of spontaneity as to who is available with reliable management of the premises and the experience. It sounds like you want VG to cater to your specific fantasy, which isn't quite what they do. My recommendation is to pay a visit but have a backup plan ready to roll if you don't find the man of your dreams. Then come back another time and try again. That has worked well for me.

Finally I went and did it. Well, I have to say that I am extremely satisfied. So... I was greeted by a very friendly guy (tall and dark, possibly the French guy?) He took me through to the one-way mirror where there was a selection of about 6 or 7 guys.

I chose an Italian guy called David. I highly recommend him, as I had, to put it quite frankly, the absolute time of my life with him. Extremely hot and very pleasent and kind personality.

His body is just to die for, his skin is so fresh and silky smooth, and his scent was amazing. As for his a**, well...WOW! He is completely versatile and what a good thing too, with such an amazing a**. I will not go into details of my experience, of course; anyone who has been to VG before, but not had him, please ask if David is there on your next visit, you will NOT be dissapointed.

Afterwards we lay and chatted together for a few minutes - I then showered, paid him and tipped him too (he deserved it so much). On my way to the door with the intention of leaving, the host guy called me, "Would you like a drink before you go, sir? Tea, coffee, orange juice..?" - I was so pleasently suprised by this kindness and hospitality, and I said yes to a complimentary coffee. I relaxed with my coffee watching tv and chatting to another customer who had chosen his guy but was waiting for a room to become available.

So, all in all, an absolutely fantastic experience, I left feeling very happy and completely satisfied; with the guy I chose, the host and the entire experience. I really loved it. I've now made a decision that on every visit to London I now make, I will always stop by VG. :)

Archived