This cop brings new meaning to the phrase ‘New York’s Finest’

thickornotatall
This topic is 3196 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's definitely lost the bloom of youth, but that's common at age 31.

He looks great to me! I wouldn't kick him out of bed.. :)

but seriously.. what IS up with fat cops! I thought they had physical fitness tests like the military does. I can see the point about needing the mass to jump on someone and bull them to the ground... but if you cant run 10 steps without sounding like your heart is going to explode....

He's definitely lost the bloom of youth, but that's common at age 31.
Excusez-moi? :D I'm happy to say that at (nearly) 31 I'm still freshfaced. I did start using anti-aging creams and lotions when I was 20... :)

He looks great to me! I wouldn't kick him out of bed.. :)

but seriously.. what IS up with fat cops! I thought they had physical fitness tests like the military does. I can see the point about needing the mass to jump on someone and bull them to the ground... but if you cant run 10 steps without sounding like your heart is going to explode....

About 14 years ago in Belgium they changed the whole hiring process for new police officers, adding many (quite hard) physical tests. This automatically weeded out the less physically inclined.

There's now a big discrepancy between the old and new guard: the young guard are almost, without exception, super hot and fit guys, while many of the old guard do have a bit (or a lot) of extra timber to carry around.

OK, this is one fine-looking man. I just have a question: Do most people in really good physical shape have really old faces? To me, he looks MUCH older than 31.

T

I could believe 31. But he has a severe hairstyle. That might be one of the things causing you to overestimate his age. Plus he has one of those model faces which is more chiseled. I had a friend in his thirties years ago who looked like a child almost. He had sandy red hair and freckles. He looked like Archie Andrews from the comics.

Gman

OK, this is one fine-looking man. I just have a question: Do most people in really good physical shape have really old faces? To me, he looks MUCH older than 31.

T

Sometimes when guys are especially lean they lose the fat around the cheeks which to me is an indicator of youth...there is a sunkeness that ages the face. Or perhaps they strain so hard while pumping iron that the facial muscles become too pronounced. But in the particular case of this guy, I think he looks like a very fine 31 year old specimen.

I didn't say it happens to everyone. I looked very young at age 31. People assumed I was a college student.

There is a certain sort of guy, typically kind of a hunky, hypermasculine top, who is really attracted to young innocent, inexperienced men, they're looking for sort of a little brother. And they want the innocent guy to actually be sexually inexperienced. Even though I had that look, I've always been a pig in bed and had plenty of sex. I used to attract this kind because I had the look they liked, but when they realized how pushy I was in bed, it turned them off and they would drop me like a hot potato. It took me forever to figure that one out.

Sometimes when guys are especially lean they lose the fat around the cheeks which to me is an indicator of youth...their is a sunkeness that ages the face. Or perhaps they strain so hard while pumping iron that the facial muscles become too pronounced. But in the particular case of this guy, I think he looks like a very fine 31 year old specimen.

Right and he has that look - his cheeks are a little hollow.

Archived