New And Interesting At MOMA Begins Saturday

thickornotatall
This topic is 3209 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Yet you may still feel on unfamiliar ground, because they are all part of an art world very different from the one we know now."

I really like Eastern Europe and Latin American, but am mostly not informed about art from those parts of the world, (except the Czech Republic) which makes this MoMA exhibit both exciting and a bit off balance. But, I like being off-balance. So Thanks so much for posting!

VERY interesting! (my advantaged friends belong so I oft get to go to the priv openings, where only a handful are let in, followed by donors based on their donation levels, the eventually all members. So I was first in at The Magritte opening and the Matisse Cut-Outs. (nice to have advantaged friends you can cruise along with like those little fish who attach themselves to the underbellies of the big ones and get a free ride lol) Had NOT read about this so thanks for sharing!!

Archived