411 on Brian - "Best Asian Masseur in Town"?

Ride a cowboy
This topic is 2289 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was great for me...so-so massage but went straight to town with his mouth at the end. No up sell, no questions asked. Only complaint is that he's a bit too feminine for me.

I wonder if we're talking about the same guy...the Brian I met with matched the photos but certainly wasn't feminine to my recollection.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I've lingered over his ads for some time; I'm sorry that it appears he doesn't provide full service... :-(

If you think of him for as a masseur with nice body he is worthwhile. I have seen him twice, he can be engaging but like anyone it depends. To be nude first time asked for extra second time did not. He is not full service. I mentioned that he had negative comments and he did say somtimes people get upset that he won't go further and end up getting mad. I can see that, he has nice body so you want him to go farther. I admit his massage skills is average but nice eye candy.

Again, he's quite stunning. I wouldn't require an appointment with top service, but oral would be nice. I probably wouldn't bother if it was nothing more than a mediocre rub in the nude.

Brian advertises as massage and nothing more. He allows touch but not oral. Almost all the people I have gone to allow touch but not oral aside from a handful. We can't dock him for not allowing oral since that is not what he advertises. Perhaps why he is getting criticized is instead of saying no he says he charges extra. In the two times I have seen him he did not ask extra for touching, yes he did charge extra for nude first time which he probably should not have done but it is not like he kept asking for more as I touched him.

• 8 months later...
Very nice body and very nice kid. Was a bit too feminine for me but he went to town with his mouth at the end of the massage and didn't upsell for anything. Actual massage skills were mediocre however.

Hmm ... maybe he thinks you are attractive ;)

Very nice body and very nice kid. Was a bit too feminine for me but he went to town with his mouth at the end of the massage and didn't upsell for anything. Actual massage skills were mediocre however.

Several have called him feminine and some have disputed this. Seeing him twice, I have no indication he is feminine. He was very masculine with me. Not even sure if he is gay. You must be attractive as I didn't get the hint he would be into oral. You lucky guy....

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen Brian twice for massages in SF. The first time was positive with him doing some oral on me. The second time I thought that his massage skills were middling - he seemed to be phoning it in. The massage wasn't particularly sensual except that I found him incredibly attractive, having a soft (hard?) spot for muscular Asians. His pictures were accurate. I didn't think him to be feminine at all. At the end he let me touch him but he felt distant. I suspect that Brian's level of interaction is dependent upon how attractive he finds the client. I don't think that I am bad looking but I am old enough to be his father. Younger guys with bodies more like his may have a better user experience. There were no upcharges but I didn't ask for him to take his underwear off nor oral. At the end of the session, he stretched out on the bed and was texting (or on grindr) while I cleaned up and got dressed. He seemed a bit put out that he had to get up to say bye. I somehow felt worse leaving than when I got there. Even with his inherent hotness I will not see him again.

• 1 month later...