Bruce Jenner

Edward
This topic is 3151 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes: Just Google Caitlyn Jenner. And aside from several facial feminization surgeries and breast augmentation, I don't believe "technically" he's had the reassignment surgery (bottom surgery but I could be wrong) nor has he said which gender he will seek relationships with now. The FIRST episode of her reality show was very good, and she (or the writers) said ALL that needed to be said, she's rich, she can afford all this surgery, she has full support of fam and friends, and MOST TG people have none of that and walk away from everyone they love to do this and struggle just to afford their hormones, so it was good to say all that, then move on to the poz role model she can be for young ppl who are TG and need support. AFTER that I stopped watching, sad fact is the INTERESTING show would have been one that started YEARS ago when he BEGAN this journey, but he was still denying it despite all evidence to the contrary. NOW it's like a Ep of Real Housewives or something and I really don't care lol. (and I'm obvs not alone since the ratings tanked after the first Ep and have continued to decline)

:rolleyes: Just Google Caitlyn Jenner. And aside from several facial feminization surgeries and breast augmentation, I don't believe "technically" he's had the reassignment surgery (bottom surgery but I could be wrong) nor has he said which gender he will seek relationships with now. The FIRST episode of her reality show was very good, and she (or the writers) said ALL that needed to be said, she's rich, she can afford all this surgery, she has full support of fam and friends, and MOST TG people have none of that and walk away from everyone they love to do this and struggle just to afford their hormones, so it was good to say all that, then move on to the poz role model she can be for young ppl who are TG and need support. AFTER that I stopped watching, sad fact is the INTERESTING show would have been one that started YEARS ago when he BEGAN this journey, but he was still denying it despite all evidence to the contrary. NOW it's like a Ep of Real Housewives or something and I really don't care lol. (and I'm obvs not alone since the ratings tanked after the first Ep and have continued to decline)

Well she is lucky she is in California, California does not require SRS to change sex from m to f on birth certificate.

Nevada does. I and some coworkers had a run in with a Transsexual, He demanded we change his medical records to reflect female. We looked at his id, checked his files, and asked if he had SRS yet. He said no, that we were discriminating against him.

We advised him (per legal) State of Nevada requires SRS for us to recognize him as a female, and legally we can not change or update our files or documents until said SRS is completed and the Birth Certificate and State issued ID's have been updated. Nor could we call him a her per company policy (as we had to refer to the legal gender listed.)

To be HONEST I was gettin' a tad sick of everyone acting like Jenner carried 12 children under each arm out of a burning orphanage. Fact is she IS super rich and got super RICHER off this transition, she can afford the massive feminazation facial surgeries and did retain the full love and support of family and friends and fact is MANY of the TG ppl I know LOSE their jobs, lose their families, can BARELY afford their hormones little yet facial surgeries etc, and are walking around looking like a Monty Python sketch facing ridicule and rejection at every turn and they STILL go through with it. Bravery isn't a contest I know that, and it takes guts to do what ANY TG person does who transitions, including Caitlyn, but it was starting to annoy me. Like a Tori Spelling Reality show where the marriage breaks up and she now has to "struggle" on her own to get all the kids fed dressed and off to school (with 2 Nannies and a Housekeeper standing off camera) THAT'S why I'm glad Caitlyn DID address in that first show what I was feeling and possibly others too:cool:.

Well she is lucky she is in California, California does not require SRS to change sex from m to f on birth certificate.

Nevada does. I and some coworkers had a run in with a Transsexual...

What?...Curious. Don't you think it's time that we started using the correct terminology?

Thank you for that, BVB. The current term is transgender, not transsexual.

Not sure where to post this. I know Bruce likes to dress up in women's cloths. But as he had a sex change operation?

You are referring to crossdressing, which is different than being transgender. Caitlyn Jenner is transgender. If you want to get a shoe firmly planted in your esophagus, refer to a transgender person as a crossdresser. If you want to get a shoe firmly planted in a smaller orifice, refer to a transgender person as a "tranny."

Guest Starbuck

The transgender community stresses that genitalia is not a determinant of gender.

It is a misconception that a transgender woman must undergo genital reassignment surgery in order to officially be transgender. In fact, only one quarter of trans women receive the genital surgery, according to the recent Vanity Fair cover story on Caitlyn Jenner.

“Transgender identity is not dependent on medical procedures,” GLADD says. “Overemphasizing the medical aspects of a person’s transition objectifies transgender people, and prevents the public from seeing the transgender person as a whole person.”

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health advises that genital surgery not occur for at least a year after transition.

Guest Starbuck
I'm hoping Caitlynn transitions from Republican to Democrat, but given her cringe-worthy world views expressed so far, I am not optimistic.

Given that Caitlyn Jenner is (in all likelihood) a still-pistol-packin' Republican (sorry, I could not resist) ... and what with pictures plastered all over the internet of Josh Duggar with Bush, with Walker, with Huckabee, with Ted Cruz, with Santorum, with Rand Paul ... I am afraid the Dems are losing the war of Reality Star Power.

Do you mind if we totally ignore your offensive ignorance?

http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/godlessindixie/files/2014/09/facebook-dislike-button.jpg

Not sure where to post this. I know Bruce likes to dress up in women's cloths. But as he had a sex change operation?

Guest Starbuck
I'm unconvinced that [the war of Reality Star Power] is a war worth winning.

Clearly you are (enviably) unaware that our national motto has been changed from In God We Trust to ...

As Kim Kardashian Goes, So Goes The Country.

Clearly you are (enviably) unaware that our national motto has been changed from In God We Trust to ...

As Kim Kardashian Goes, So Goes The Country.

No, actually, I am smarter than to believe in that crap.

Do you mind if we totally ignore your offensive ignorance?

http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/godlessindixie/files/2014/09/facebook-dislike-button.jpg

Bigvalboy, I am sorry I'm a just an ignorant guy. None of my friends have been through this. It is not something I discuss everyday. You can take a flying leap.

I couldn't help but notice that you didn't tell Daddy to go take a flying leap...;)...

Guest Starbuck
Clearly you are (enviably) unaware that our national motto has been changed from In God We Trust to ... As Kim Kardashian Goes, So Goes The Country.

No, actually, I am smarter than to believe in that crap.

My own disinterest in all Kardashians and all Jenners is BIG, but, on the other hand, so are they ... kind of INESCAPABLE, actually. And, who knows, maybe some of Kim K's 35 million Twitter followers donate to political campaigns and, y'know, VOTE ... looks like maybe someone with only 4 million Twitter followers of her own might "believe in that crap..."

Kim Kardashian trumps Republican debate with Hillary Clinton selfie

http://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2015/8/7/1438927770200/7750e711-db39-4154-a9a4-913c9f8786fd-620x372.jpeg?w=620&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10&s=e16fa906bbadb50b6d605f12210abd27

Kim Kardashian with Hillary Clinton and Kanye West. Photograph: Twitter

Kim Kardashian’s picture backs up Hillary Clinton’s claim in an email to supporters earlier in the evening that she wasn’t watching the Republican debate (“I don’t need to”).

— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian)August 7, 2015

I got my selfie!!! I really loved hearing her speak & hearing her goals for our country! #HillaryForPresident pic.twitter.com/zGpdcGSZBD

My own disinterest in all Kardashians and all Jenners is BIG, but, on the other hand, so are they ... kind of INESCAPABLE, actually. And, who knows, maybe some of Kim K's 35 million Twitter followers donate to political campaigns and, y'know, VOTE ... looks like maybe someone with only 4 million Twitter followers of her own might "believe in that crap..."

Hillary Clinton has posed for countless selfies with supporters, many of which appear on her Twitter feed. However, there is one that does not appear on her feed. Want to take a guess which one? I will give you a hint: it's the one with Kanye West in the background.

I couldn't help but notice that you didn't tell Daddy to go take a flying leap...;)

Perhaps he's waiting until you're finished. http://www.boytoy.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

http://linkis.com/url-image/http://2.static.img-dpreview.com/files/p/articles/5673928692/Flying_Leap__Zanzibar-1.jpeg

Archived