Adam in West Hollywood

jeffla
This topic is 3184 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to give George1970 the benefit of the doubt, but he's a very fresh newbie who has only 3 posts: 2 negative posts about Adam and a glowing positive post about Adam's apparent competitor Brandon.

George, if you're on the up-and-up, I sincerely apologize for doubting your veracity, but I hope that you can see that your initial pattern of postings casts some doubt about your credibility. If I'm wrong, please accept this apology and welcome to the forum!

It's ok.

I am with Corndog re. George 1970. I hope he isn't a Newbie on-board to sabotage The Spa.

Yes it is, they partners in the 4-hand massage and i tried both so i can tell who is who. Adam was pretty quite, no mutual touch, no happy ending, he's did't have any idea how to do massage it was not deep tissue at all but he's promised it's going to be pretty deep. This was a ONE hand massage. After asking him a half a dozen times to use both his hands I finally gave up! If I had not paid in advance, I would've left in the first five minutes. I wish I would have read an accurate review of himprior to going so that I could've spent my time and money on a trained masseur, which is what I was seeking.

I guess I can vouch for George1970. I saw Brandon and like Adam, he also asked for money up front. He even tried to negotiate for half the price . He tried to convince me he was real by telling me to read his reviews. I said " Yeah, right" then "adios good riddance!!" Be wary of shiny packages. Sometimes there's s**t inside.

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/west-hollywood/17846

Now Adam has a '1' under the hidden reviews at MassageM4M. As attractive as he is, he smells of trouble.

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m17846_0905150329i5kXUpZp.jpg

As of a few minutes ago, his MM4M ad is "Inactive" and none of his reviews are visible. Not someone I would rush out to hire.

Archived