Adam in West Hollywood

jeffla
This topic is 3184 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Russian masseur histories aren't real favorable either. 80% wish I'd never gone, but the other 20% are keepers.

If you never gamble, you'll never win?

Same with me with the Russian hotties. Hate to be biased but it's so often true.

But you're right, i'll never win if I don't gamble. I think you're the devil on my shoulder..... :)

But you're right, i'll never win if I don't gamble. I think you're the devil on my shoulder..... :)

...[Reynolds] Price talks about the motto given to him by one of his teachers at Oxford, Neville Coghill. During a farewell visit, as Price was preparing to return to the U.S., he asked for some words of wisdom. Coghill shared his mother's last words, "I only regret my economies."

https://arts.duke.edu/artsjournal/remembering-reynolds-price

Looks like he works with Brandon, the other Russian guy on the site, who has been called out for providing less than stellar services.

Plus it looks like he has a review on massagem4m, but it's accessible only to premium members. Assuming that's not a good thing.....?

I looked, the hidden review is a 4. The review and response is a bit convoluted. Apparently the masseur worked for the reviewer when he first moved here, with the reviewer was renting out massage space and collecting a fee on each massage the masseur did. That business relationship ended, apparently not amicably, and the masseur indicates that the bad review was some sort of retaliation for the dissolution of that business relationship...I think? It's difficult to ascertain, as the masseur has difficulty with English...Good luck.

My gut tells me that Adam responded the best way he could, given his limited English. I'm guessing that the massage is OK and the massage space he works out of is a bit odd, but given his stats 6'3" and 220 lbs, and his looks, if I was in LA, I think I'd give it a go. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"

Good luck...

I looked, the hidden review is a 4. The review and response is a bit convoluted. Apparently the masseur worked for the reviewer when he first moved here, with the reviewer was renting out massage space and collecting a fee on each massage the masseur did. That business relationship ended, apparently not amicably, and the masseur indicates that the bad review was some sort of retaliation for the dissolution of that business relationship...I think? It's difficult to ascertain, as the masseur has difficulty with English...Good luck.

My gut tells me that Adam responded the best way he could, given his limited English. I'm guessing that the massage is OK and the massage space he works out of is a bit odd, but given his stats 6'3" and 220 lbs, and his looks, if I was in LA, I think I'd give it a go. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"

Good luck...

Thanks for the info.

The wishful part of me thinks, well, maybe he was working with one of those less reputable Russian boys, and isn't the same as them! We'll see....

Thanks for the info.

The wishful part of me thinks, well, maybe he was working with one of those less reputable Russian boys, and isn't the same as them! We'll see....

That could be....

His rates are average, so the worst that can happen is you piss away a buck fifty. But it might work out, and that boy is damn purdy.

Guys, It was my mistake try him. He can't do any type of massage. Does not go for the entire time requested, i can tell he doesn't have no experience! No extra service, rude and impolite. He's 100% Straight!

You're a Newbie, but a Goodie George 1970.

Thanks for taking one for the Team.

Alright, so the massage sucked and it was brief. That's how ALL Eastern European masseurs on these sites are. The question is, what about the other stuff?

George1970 already said no extra service and 100% straight. I'm not sure what else you want. It sounds like there was nothing redeeming about the encounter.

George1970 already said no extra service and 100% straight. I'm not sure what else you want. It sounds like there was nothing redeeming about the encounter.

I want to give George1970 the benefit of the doubt, but he's a very fresh newbie who has only 3 posts: 2 negative posts about Adam and a glowing positive post about Adam's apparent competitor Brandon.

George, if you're on the up-and-up, I sincerely apologize for doubting your veracity, but I hope that you can see that your initial pattern of postings casts some doubt about your credibility. If I'm wrong, please accept this apology and welcome to the forum!

I want to give George1970 the benefit of the doubt, but he's a very fresh newbie who has only 3 posts: 2 negative posts about Adam and a glowing positive post about Adam's apparent competitor Brandon.

George, if you're on the up-and-up, I sincerely apologize for doubting your veracity, but I hope that you can see that your initial pattern of postings casts some doubt about your credibility. If I'm wrong, please accept this apology and welcome to the forum!

Brandon has gotten more than a few negative comments.... and Brandon is Adam's partner in the 4-hand massage.

That's why I'm staying away from both, tempting as Adam is.

Archived