Leo in NYC

geon777
This topic is 3201 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the reviewer's comment about hedonism. Haven't seen that word in a massage review lately! Leo sounds too good to be true -- and you know the old saying about that! If I hadn't been burned on Saturday, I might take one for the team -- but not this month. I hope someone out there hires Leo, and lets us know. Interesting that he says please do not e-mail, as he prefers to speak to prospective clients. That's interesting....Well, it's only a phone call....

It looks like the same guy to me: the nose especially (more pointy than average, looks the same, even from multiple angles, in all pics). The chin looks rounder from farther away/ profile pics -- and more pointy in the "selfie", just perspective.

Not sure what to say about people's eyesight. The eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, jawline, and earrings are identical. The only difference between the two photos - his hair and the lighting. He's a cutie.

YES! It is the same guy! Maybe there are a few years in between the pics, but it is the same guy. I would ask him for a full body selfie, maybe he stopped going to the gym after he took de produced pictures.

Archived