Brad in NYC

braintser
This topic is 3229 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think they're all the same guy. I find that a person can look different in various poses, especially with and then without beards, different hair styles, etc. It's the outright lying in the ads, and even in the replies they give when I e-mail them, asking specific questions about what the massage includes. The guy I went to yesterday had replied to my questions, , "Yes, I can be very interactive." He wouldn't even touch me between my waist and my knees. What a lying sack of shit! (But I have digressed.)

I have seen Brad more than once. The first pic is 100 percent accurate. The other pix are older ones of him. He is a gentleman, has a very hot body, and gives a good massage.

I saw twice when he was in Fort Lauderdale earlier in the year. I would see him on a regular basis (at least monthly) if he was still in the area. Pic 1 most closely resembles how he looked in January. Although I think the last pic with the cap is more recent, as that is a newer model phone than he had when I last saw him.

The first time was great...the second time was even better.

Archived