Colton review today

jakeleyman
This topic is 2617 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

About the Colton review today. Has this guy been discussed before? I did a search but am confused about the Coltons. Both reviewers talk about his "strict limits" so much so that he disinvites you if you try to break them. Anybody know these limits? His ad has disappeared.

Limits so strict that he won't see you again if you try and push them? Really? And straight to boot. Those are 2 big red flags for me that spell STAY AWAY, no matter how hot the guy may be. There are enough talented hot men of all shapes and sizes in NYC . . .

I see nothing wrong with the reviews or the gentleman. If you read the reviews these are clients who Colton fulfills a fantasy for them. There are clients who want a super hero fantasy that is a straight guy. If he fills a niche and can charge $300 an hour and $2,000 a night and people hire him more power to him. At lease the guy is up front with his limits and doesn't blur the lines, much rather have that than show up and think you are going to get something and you don't. It sounds like he engages his clients in conversation, that is not always the norm from guys who just provide the sex. We all have different fantasies we want fulfilled, not sure why this is any different than those of us looking for a boyfriend experience, master/slave, aggressive/submissive, voyeur, filming etc. Otherwise this is known as roleplaying.

met Colton several times a few years ago until he moved away from my area.....I believe the new review....he really is a great guy, but he definitely has limits and will definitely not meet with you again if you abuse them....it's easy enough for a client to ask him what is allowed and not!.....he has many regulars and doesn't need to advertise much......he knows how to do it.....

I had advance plans to meet with Colton not too long ago.....the MAN behind all of the communication definitely came across as a sweetheart.....unfortunately, he had to cancel due to an unplanned trip out of NYC......more unfortunately - a few days later, he contacted me & said his own plans had changed & he would indeed be in town.....I had to tell him (nicely) that I had already gone ahead & made plans with somebody else which I was going to keep....(I left the door open for some other time in the future)....& I wholeheartedly agree with all that Bart said above.

• 1 year later...
met Colton several times a few years ago until he moved away from my area.....I believe the new review....he really is a great guy, but he definitely has limits and will definitely not meet with you again if you abuse them....it's easy enough for a client to ask him what is allowed and not!.....he has many regulars and doesn't need to advertise much......he knows how to do it.....

How does one get in contact with Colton? Could someone be willing to pass along his contact info? If so, I greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Archived