411 on these LA / West Hollywood masseurs

Danny
This topic is 2943 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Michael looks like his pictures, forgettable massage, never got nude until asked. Offers an upsell where you can suck him off. He's really into fucking your face and depositing his load down your throat. I passed on that so can't comment on the experience.

Aussie Alex was the first guy I ever hired for massage. Looks like his pictures and gives a great massage. He offers both strictly therapeutic and sensual but you'd have to see him for the therapeutic first I think before he'll offer the extras.

I can only speak to Michael. Had a massage a few months ago. All the pix are indeed him, but many of them must be years + years old. Look at the pix where he looks his oldest and his least muscular... THAT's what you'll be getting.

Mediocre massage, but oddly I got the impression that HE thought he was giving a super special massage. He gave me the requisite handjob happy ending, never discussed an upsell. He txtd me a few times after like, actually quite friendly, like Hey Lets do that again That was great right? But the experience had nothing to interest me in repeating.

I can only speak to Michael. Had a massage a few months ago. All the pix are indeed him, but many of them must be years + years old. Look at the pix where he looks his oldest and his least muscular... THAT's what you'll be getting. ....

The sad thing is he has used all of the pics, including the ones in which he looks the oldest and least muscular, for years.

I wonder if he notices the clients' dejected looks when he opens the door

Based on the following, my guess is "no."

...Mediocre massage, but oddly I got the impression that HE thought he was giving a super special massage....He txtd me a few times after like, actually quite friendly, like Hey Lets do that again That was great right? But the experience had nothing to interest me in repeating.

Michael: Extremely sweet, older, nice man's man, massage was average though.

Sean: I don't know him. Never booked him

Alex: is arrogant on the phone. I wouldn't see him based on that

MrCambaz: Short, like short short but a helluva lot of fun if you turn him on, I did!

• 8 months later...
Michael looks like his pictures, forgettable massage, never got nude until asked. Offers an upsell where you can suck him off. He's really into fucking your face and depositing his load down your throat. I passed on that so can't comment on the experience.

Aussie Alex was the first guy I ever hired for massage. Looks like his pictures and gives a great massage. He offers both strictly therapeutic and sensual but you'd have to see him for the therapeutic first I think before he'll offer he extras.

Aussie Alex is a very intuitive & legit masseur, I have been a client of his 2 years now & sent several friends who love his massage. He is 100% Therapeutic only

Aussie Alex was the first guy I ever hired for massage. Looks like his pictures and gives a great massage. He offers both strictly therapeutic and sensual but you'd have to see him for the therapeutic first I think before he'll offer the extras.

Archived