Ashley Madison hacked

loverboy95
This topic is 3190 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You know at least some of the Duggars are supposed to be in this new TLC program on Child Abuse. I wonder if the program will be cancelled or the Duggars taken out of it now.

Gman

The only Duggars who will be on that documentary are the girls, now women, who had been molested. I doubt this latest news will have any effect on that.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know at least some of the Duggars are supposed to be in this new TLC program on Child Abuse. I wonder if the program will be cancelled or the Duggars taken out of it now.

Gman

The E! channel wants to know: Can the Duggar brand be saved? http://www.eonline.com/news/688520/can-the-duggar-brand-be-saved-inside-tlc-s-cancellation-of-19-kids-and-counting-money-pr-and-remorse

But I want to know: Who gives a sh*t? The only meaningful question is, can the victims be saved from the likes of these Duggar creeps?

Gman

The only Duggars who will be on that documentary are the girls, now women, who had been molested. I doubt this latest news will have any effect on that.

It might though. I mean if I were TLC, I, like the Secretary often quoted in the Mission Impossible Intro, would most likely want to disavow all knowledge of the Duggars much like Subway is doing with Jarod.

More interesting than Josh Duggar are all the people dumb enough to use their employer's domain names.

I would say it's interesting that they could be so unwise . But they are not as interesting as Josh. I mean he's from a 'famous' family (although to tell you the truth -since I don't watch TV, I had barely even heard of them) known for its moral rectitude. They are a family that takes that rectitude and uses it to club people they don't agree with over the head. So then you find out they had covered up for their son Josh's molestation of females and had not just covered it up, but had not given Josh the type of counseling most people would have considered necessary.

Then you have Josh joining the Family Research Council (a known hate group) as the Executive Director. And the FRC is another group that preaches their version of moral rectitude and tries to force it on us.

Josh then has to resign because of the revelation of the fondling. He assures us that this was only a phase in his youth which he has outgrown through the love of prayer and family.

Now when everything was maybe blowing over, you get Josh revealed not just as a guy with a troubled youth but with current problems.

Compared to all that-unknown men and women in the government or military are chicken feed.

Now if Boehner's or McConnell's name show up on the Ashley Madison website hack-that would probably displace Josh's.

Gman

I have the NY TIMES IPhone app. I'm finding it very strange that there doesn't seem to be a story about Josh Duggar-Ashley Madison on it.

Gman

I have it too; its there.

It's there now. I don't think it was there when I first posted. And even now it's not under Top Stories or U.S. You have to search for it.

Gman

Archived