Thank you, Taylor!

This topic is 3193 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
One random, kind email from an appreciative colleague is 10x more powerful than a random, hate-spewing email from a troll. Thank you, Taylor!

Speaking of anonymity - this thread was chock full of it. Makes it somewhat intriquing. I'm not interested in the back story or other details, but I am curious; can you clarify what constitutes a "troll"?

Someone went to the trouble (at 1:00 am) to respond to my ad just to tell me how worthless and ugly I am. Going out of your way to be mean for no reason is part of it. Trolls are people who use the Internet to randomly jump out of the shadows and attack others.

Unless you were, which from my understanding you're not, it says more about him than you. Still I understand about how unpleasant it is to read things like that.

Gman

Someone went to the trouble (at 1:00 am) to respond to my ad just to tell me how worthless and ugly I am. Going out of your way to be mean for no reason is part of it. Trolls are people who use the Internet to randomly jump out of the shadows and attack others.

Projection.

Devon, I don't know you but I have seen your posts in here, and you don't deserve this shit. All the best!

Projection.

Either that, or he wants to hire you but can't afford it. This is the only way he can get back at you.

If that's the case, I'll give this pathetic individual something for free..

http://www.goggles4u.com/media/wysiwyg/Articles/Prescription-Glasses-02.jpg

Archived