411 on Australian in Manhattan and now in Washington, DC

Wiley1
This topic is 3240 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Haha, no, Boomer, I wish! I note that he writes that he is in the centre of the city, so that sort of rules out an American posing as one of us!

I don't know, Mike. If I were interested in faking people out, which I'm not, but if I were, I'm able to speak with some Australian colour and, if needed, can throw zeds around with the best of them.

Gman

He's a top in one ad and versatile in the other. He also lists fees to in one and not the other. I'd be wary with of him due to the discrepancies.

Gman

I suspect that English may not be his first language and that is why there are discrepancies between the two ads. Or he might have someone else writing the ads for him? I think his picts may be geniune, but it's not clear what he's offering?

I don't know, Mike. If I were interested in faking people out, which I'm not, but if I were, I'm able to speak with some Australian colour and, if needed, can throw zeds around with the best of them.

Gman

I can fake Canadian, yah?

Gman

I should have said 'write' instead of 'speak'. I'm horrible at accents.

Gman

Archived