Parable: Ryan Cummings' Trip to Berlin

Steven_Draker
This topic is 3226 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wasn't familiar with him so I looked up the article and some more info. From what I can see, he works for bareback studios. Also the article quoted in the OP reports that the party was a Bareback HIV Positive Party. The last tweet in the article has Ryan tweeting he has a medical complication that he doesn't want to talk about and is returning to the USA.

Wonder if he took Trimix injection to stay hard all night unless he's just a physiologic mutant? I don't think even most young guys, especially after cuming, can stay hard indefinitely.

Gman

"Us" taxpayers won't pay for his health care, unless we live in Canada. Nonetheless, Ryan The Human Cumdump seems to have plenty of opportunities to avail himself of that health case. Seems like he might not require surgery, although it also seems like he has had many of them in the past.

You know, I don't accept "Mean Spirited" reviews; and I'm starting to think that I should add a rule about "Mean Spirited" threads.

Gentlemen, I am ashamed of you and this extreme form of bullying.

http://whatwouldjackdo.net/images/fro.jpg

I have in the past presented the fact that "No one with an undetectable viral load, Gay or Heterosexual,transmits HIV in first two years of PARTNER study" and I have pointed out that PrEP is comparable to condoms: "In all of these studies, the risk of getting HIV infection was lower—up to 92% lower—for participants who took the medicines consistently than for those who did not take the medicines."

It's time to wakeup to the fact that we're in a new century.

Archived