JP Dubois in the US?

gwguy
This topic is 3234 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.companyofmen.org/resource://skype_ff_extension-at-jetpack/skype_ff_extension/data/call_skype_logo.png+44 07849876453

Should that be +4407... or +447...

Usually the leading zero is for internal use in the country in question, not for international use.

He played strictly safe with me, for what it is worth. I am also of the belief that why would I ever trust anyone I dont really know, so I assume everyone may have unsafe sex in their own/private life and I play safe accordingly. I think it is naive at best to assume that simply because someone says they are safe you should believe it.

He played strictly safe with me, for what it is worth. I am also of the belief that why would I ever trust anyone I dont really know, so I assume everyone may have unsafe sex in their own/private life and I play safe accordingly. I think it is naive at best to assume that simply because someone says they are safe you should believe it.

excellent advice....I assume everyone tells you what you want to hear....and not the truth......

• 2 weeks later...
Should that be +4407... or +447...

Usually the leading zero is for internal use in the country in question, not for international use.

I put the whole number into my phone directory. +44 0xxxx... the phone even changes the 0 to (0) and keeps track of if I'm inside out outside the county and dials appropriately.

+44 0xxxx... the phone even changes the 0 to (0) and keeps track of if I'm inside out outside the county

I guess that's why they are called 'smart phones'!

(Edit) On thinking this through, the smartness isn't as complex as I was thinking. The phone doesn't need to work out whether you are in the country in question or not. The international format is intended to work regardless of where in the world you are. I usually program local numbers into my phone with +612... rather than 02.... so they work inside and outside Australia.

excellent advice....I assume everyone tells you what you want to hear....and not the truth......

I have another piece of advice. Formulate your own personal definition of "safety, " understand the risks associated with it, and practice it.

I guess that's why they are called 'smart phones'!

(Edit) On thinking this through, the smartness isn't as complex as I was thinking. The phone doesn't need to work out whether you are in the country in question or not. The international format is intended to work regardless of where in the world you are. I usually program local numbers into my phone with +612... rather than 02.... so they work inside and outside Australia.

Right. Even for US numbers that I only expect to ever call from the US I enter the number as +1nnnnnnnnnn that way it works wherever I happen to be. In general you should just enter the longest form of the number,

Archived