411 on Christian in London

bobchitown
This topic is 3202 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I can't help. As you rightly observe, there are lots of working guys in London with very similar names.

You might get a better response if you state what you like and what you're looking to enjoy with him. Guys might be prepared to exchange info by PM. Or you might get some recommendations of guys who perform well in doing what you enjoy.

Sorry I can't help. As you rightly observe, there are lots of working guys in London with very similar names.

You might get a better response if you state what you like and what you're looking to enjoy with him. Guys might be prepared to exchange info by PM. Or you might get some recommendations of guys who perform well in doing what you enjoy.

I started another thread earlier about general recommendations, and have received several good suggestions, both on that thread and by PM, my general likes are there. This thread is a 411 about a particular guy, and since no one has responded I'm guessing there isn't much known about him.

• 1 month later...

Archived