Is the Tristan Baldwin of old back?

whipped guy
This topic is 3253 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

TB totally messed up the dates for his upcoming DC trip!!! Well you guys in DC are indeed lucky! However, let's see if he has the smarts to fix things! This is the way TB operated a few years ago. Ya know, not knowing what day it was. Or the time of day! Not knowing who the client was. o_O. Yet still the best guy in the business!

Just had to kid ya about it big guy! ;)

Does that mean that the next time we meet I can reverse things and I can flog him!!!??? o_O. Or will I have to hire him in DC for that to happen! :)

I like to live dangerously! :D

Hmmm...I'm guessing no, but if by some chance it's yes, I'd be on the first plane out of FTL...:D

He used to have a fan who gave his services as an assistant and handled all his appointments for him and kept on top of things, but I believe he now handles it all himself. Tristan, bro, you're MORE popular and in demand than an A-List celeb (at least to us) and they all need TWELVE assistants. Maybe you should find another willing guy to do all the busy work and keep it all straight for you (and give you even more gym time and relax time :-) Ima sure there's prolly 12 volunteers right HERE :-)

I'll take TB just the way he is, thank you.

It was having that assistant that got him in trouble.

Now, about those dates, I will bet we have a few dyslexics among us - they will be the ones seeing the great TB because they'll be the ones who reverse the dates back!

Well, when Whipper Guy and I talked this morning, I encouraged him to make this posting on the forum about it, busting my balls...was hoping more people took it for sarcasm, and not at face value! LOL. Thanks Whipped!

TB is very much in control, and doing better than ever! 192 and staying lean...pics on my twitter. =)

Stay sexy all of you- and have a great Memorial Day!

TB.

P.S. Whipped Guy; you get punished for this, even though it was *I* who had the dates wrong. You get punished, punished, PUNISHED....=P

Hopefully now all you guys know that my tongue was planted firmly in my cheek when I started this thread. In fact if my tongue could not be in my cheek I would want it... Well you guys can finish that sentence... Let's just say that Ttistan is quite savory and scrumptious and leave it at that!

Actually he has been doing a stellar job in the scheduling department of late. That is actually the most difficult part of the business. As for the other stuff?!? That comes second nature to him. As I said in my initial posting he's "still the best"!

So to Tristan, it was all in good fun. However, if you think otherwise I will take my just punishment. Furthermore, I will live up to my motto and not only take it but TAKE IT LIKE A MAN! :eek:

And that's a deal Big Guy! ;)

Well, when Whipper Guy and I talked this morning, I encouraged him to make this posting on the forum about it, busting my balls...was hoping more people took it for sarcasm, and not at face value! LOL. Thanks Whipped!

TB is very much in control, and doing better than ever! 192 and staying lean...pics on my twitter. =)

TB.

P.S. Whipped Guy; you get punished for this, even though it was *I* who had the dates wrong. You get punished, punished, PUNISHED....=P

Hey Tristian Buddy,

Good to see you "back" in the game, baby.

Be sure to keep us all informed how you Memorial Day Weekend turned out for you.

HUGS,

TB.

Hmmmmmmm!?!?!

TB referenced me as Whipper Guy!

Does that mean that there might be a chance for me to be the whipper instead of the whippee??? I take that to be a Freudian slip if there ever was one!!!

Something to ponder, but I ain't holding my breath! So no need to worry that I might damage the goods. :)

TB.

LOL I believe Tristan is clear, WG, even if his typo isn't!! He asked you to publicly bust his balls for his DC date mix up but PS'ed to put you right under the lash of his, uh, instruments of pleasure/punishment! :rolleyes: But, of course a man can fantasize Mr. W. Guy!!!:p

192 and staying lean! As he says, just check out his latest pic on twitter: https://twitter.com/TristanBaldwin/status/602285577157902336/photo/1!!!

TruHart1 :cool:

Hey TH, I thought I saw a familiar red heart in the twitter feed of TB. Hmmm:D

~Boomer ~

You did see my big red heart avatar there, Boomer. I've been following TB's twitter feed for over two years and believe me, for his pictures alone, it's worth following!!! ;)

He also has the cutest, most lovable doggies who often have pictures posted there too! :)

TruHart1 :cool:

Oh my goodness. Another screwup on my end...I called him 'whipper' guy instead of 'whipped'. Typos all over the place getting me in trouble today.

Can I blame the lube? Is it because my keyboard is too slick? Remember that lube thief from a couple years ago? ;) I wont dredge up names in that department...but I think that lube thief hosed down my keyboard. I'm gonna sic BvB on him...he'll get to the bottom of it.

Does that mean that the next time we meet I can reverse things and I can flog him!!!??? o_O. Or will I have to hire him in DC for that to happen! :)

I like to live dangerously! :D

Ahhhh, You're just a pussycat! I think in my dreams I heard you beg for mercy!!! The clock is ticking ya know? WG2 P.S. I love Whipper Guy. It will keep us easily separated. Haha...

Oh my goodness. Another screwup on my end...I called him 'whipper' guy instead of 'whipped'. Typos all over the place getting me in trouble today.

Can I blame the lube? Is it because my keyboard is too slick? Remember that lube thief from a couple years ago? ;) I wont dredge up names in that department...but I think that lube thief hosed down my keyboard. I'm gonna sic BvB on him...he'll get to the bottom of it.

Well Tristan!

I never have been sufficiently punished for stealing that infamous bottle of lube. Also, recall the time that your iPhone died and it was all my fault. Then this past February did you not catch your flight out of Florida due to something that I did. I would guess that there might even be more.

Being the sweet guy that you are I have never been sufficiently punished. I humbly kneel before you ready to take that which is due me as I worship at the alter of the great TB.... aka il Gran Nume! (The Great God!)

Bring it on!

Archived