GI Film Festival 2015

marylander1940
This topic is 3230 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The GI Film Festival was founded in 2006 by husband and wife team Brandon L. Millett and Major Laura Law in response to the lack of quality films portraying American service members. It is the first film festival of its kind and is held each May during Armed Forces Month in Washington, D.C.

The mission of the GI Film Festival is "to honor the successes and sacrifices of the American men and women in uniform and the world wide struggle for freedom and democracy, to preserve the stories of the American Veterans, and to train and educate veterans about the entertainment industry." The GI Film Festival is a 501 ©(3) non-profit organization.

The week long event brings together noted people from the American film industry, Congress and the military. The Festival's program line-up offers moviegoers a wide variety of independent films including documentaries, narrative features, and shorts, as well as a program of panel discussions.

http://gifilmfestival.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GI_Film_Festival

The mission of the GI Film Festival is "to honor the successes and sacrifices of the American men and women in uniform and the world wide struggle for freedom and democracy, to preserve the stories of the American Veterans, and to train and educate veterans about the entertainment industry." The GI Film Festival is a 501 ©(3) non-profit

Thanks, I shall definitely remember for next year. I tried to upload my private photos of interrogation in Vietnam, guess it's a skill I have not mastered.

Archived