Josh Duggar (19 kids and count.) acknowledges he molested 5 underage girls.

marylander1940
This topic is 3127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Because he was 15 y.o. at the time of the incidents (as long as those were the only incidents), is his behavior criminal behavior in Arkansas? Particularly if the behavior had to be reported to some government agency. Is there a statute of limitations in Arkansas on criminal behavior? Can the victims sue the family in civil court for covering up the crime (which might be a criminal offense all its own even though they later reported it) and what would be the statute of limitations on these civil lawsuits. A lot of questions I think.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that today there was some media coverage of some of Jim's statements when he unsuccessfully ran for public office. What did he say? Incest should be a capital crime. Does this mean Josh is going to commit suicide now that we all know he sexually abused some of his sisters, or does Jim expect the State to kill his son?

Interesting that today there was some media coverage of some of Jim's statements when he unsuccessfully ran for public office. What did he say? Incest should be a capital crime. Does this mean Josh is going to commit suicide now that we all know he sexually abused some of his sisters, or does Jim expect the State to kill his son?

no. I believe he repented, prayed to god, asked for forgiveness, and now all is forgiven.. and I am sure the children he molested family was part of the church/sect/cult, so they probably brushed it under the rug for the sake of the church/sect/cult... and no doubt the girls got the blame for dressing as sluts.. despite their age.

• 3 months later...

Archived